A friend had Barn Fire & lost all of is rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LionheadLady

Reaction score
If anyone has any NZ Whites they would like to donate. I will be going out to Ohio in May & would love to give him some to rebuild his herd. He is devastated by this horrible loss. He is in MI.

I am the kind of person who loves to help others. So please let me know if you know of any NZ breeders with a kind heart that may want to part with 1 or 2 NZ whites.

Thank you very much!

I feel so horrible for him :( what an awful thing to happen. I hope you can get hims some lovely rabbits to help get him started again

I heard about this from Jane Burt (MSRBA president) on our MSRBA yahoo group. I feel terrible! Poor guy!

I hope he gets some help to replace his bunnies. :(

i cant help with his herd but i am so sorry to hear this, those poor rabbits and your friend, i cant imagine how terrible he must feel.
please pass on my best wishes.

If i could help him, I would too! But I don't have NZW, just dutch . . . Pass on all of our well wishes. Had this been a year later, I would have, I'm gettin NZW this fall.

D: Oh my. That is TERRIBLE. One of my worst fears is my house burning down since I have so many animals. Losing an entire herd, ungh. Horrible. My condolences to him.

Latest posts

Back