A friend for my Ollie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ettore

Reaction score
I recently got a bunny from a shelter.He is quikly becoming a VERY friendly companion but we (me and thegirlfriend) are wondering if, in a few months, it might be nice to findour little guy a friend.

I have heard that this isn't a great idea as they apparently fight mosttimes but he's alone for at least half the day. He HAS to getbored.

My bunny Ollie is about 1 year old (apparently) and I don't know yet ifhe's neutered. If I plan to find a companion, what do I needto do and what might I need to watch out for. I would LOVE tohave some little bunnies running around too but the rabbits wouldtheoretically be together ALL the time so I don't need THAT manybunnies.

Ollie is getting a new cage that I will be making in the next fewdays. If I need to make accomodations that it couldoptionally be split in two or have an addition added then that's not aproblem.

There are so many posts on multiple rabbits here,it seems silly to repeat them all. Try searching for the term "bonding"and I'm sure you'll get a lot of helpful results.

Back