A Flower

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOOOSKA

Reaction score
Look what I found in my garden today. I was so excited considering we had almost 2 feet of snow last week.

DSC05577.jpg

Spring is on it`s way.

Susan:)

Good question, i don`t even remember planting them. I also have a bunch of daffodils coming up.

Susan:):biggrin2::twitch::nod:thumbup:upsidedown::jumpforjoy:

Last weekend here was sunny and warm. (It is now cold again. Blah.) I went to clean off my deck, and was delighted to find that my chives have made it through the winter....and are already 6" tall!!

Not as pretty as a flower, but I am so happy to look out and see green!

we are seeing the first signs of spring here to. which means our news programmes will be full of 'spring is getting earlier' items. makes a change from 'birds arent flying south for the winter' ones:D

Pet_Bunny wrote:

The only signs of spring I see here, are all the lawnmowers and BBQ's in the sales flyers. :p
:rofl:there has been a confirmed sighting of a lawnmower where i live. am still waiting for the first BBQ tho'shouldnt be too long to wait. Tesco will be starting their BBQ food aisle any day now:rollseyes

irishbunny wrote:
Today was the most springy day of the year so far, there was even midgets around today!
Did you mean midges? Or are you refering to the fairies and leprechauns? :p..sorry, had to ask!

I'm so happy that's it's autumn here, all my spring flowers are still around too, just starting to die off a little now though.

Latest posts

Back