A few questions. . .

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nevaeh

Reaction score
I bought rabbit vitamins for there water and i'm not sure if I should feed them to my rabbits? They were born in april so they are still young so I was wondering if it's okay to feed them to them.. ?

I was also wondering when winter comes if I'm able to bring my rabbits inside to play at all.. or will the temperature change be bad for them? I bring them in every evening just to hang out in my room and i'm afraid I won't be able to do that during the winter.. Any information will be greatly appreciated :)

I'm not aware of any vitamin supplement that is regularly given to rabbits... could you post a link to the product?

It would give your rabbits quite a shock to transfer between the warm house and the cold outdoors in winter - very stressful on the rabbit. I would suggest that you bring them inside in the fall for the entire winter.
OR
Another alternative would be to build a space inside their shed where you can visit with them.

Latest posts

Back