A few new Tony pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CKGS

Reaction score
Isn't he an adorable lil thing?

IMG_2865.jpg

IMG_2866.jpg

IMG_2862.jpg

Looking for a treat.

IMG_2863.jpg

IMG_2861.jpg

IMG_2850.jpg

That's it for now.

He most definetly is an armful now and I can hardly lift him out of his cage without both arms. He loves food and treats, in face sometimes I think it is all he lives for. He dives into his food bowl as if he will never see another meal again in his life. His hay and his feed are both eaten that way. He gets fed 3-4 times a day and by the time for the next feed he acts like he's starving. I sometimes wonder if I'm not giving enough but he feels fine, not skinny at all and he is having good amounts of potties.
He is nearly fully litter trained as he only poos outside of the box and I think it is only for marking purposes so when he's neutered I think this may stop.
He loves his floor time and probably when he's neutered and using litter box for pooing nearly all the time too he will be free roaming most of the time.
The breeder contacted me and is having a fawn litter soon and I am so tempted to add one but... I just don't know. They are such big rabbits. If I got one I'd want another male and I don't know if Tony would handle that too well.

I know how that is when they act like they're starving. Our Pumpkin is so like that. We call her Miss Piggy quite often. It's so neat to feed them, tho, cuz they act so excited!!

Tony is beautiful....if you can say that about a guy. I love his wonderful ears! Thanks for sharing the pics.

Btw- We need more Breakfast pics! He and his husbunn, MJ. Lol.

Thanks everyone for your wonderful remarks about my shining big baby. He is getting sooo big and sooo heavy. My kids love him though and he has such a happy go lucky personality. I don't think he meets a stranger which is a weird for a rabbit I think. Abby didn't like too many people and Binx pretty much only had eyes for my son. Tony loves everyone and everything, especially if he/she has food. Lol.

Aww, he is so cute! Tony looks like a big lovable guy.

I do have to mention, though, that rabbits shouldn't wear collars :(. There is too much danger involved because they could groom and get their legs stuck in the collar...resulting in broken necks, etc. Rabbits are just too fragile. Plus, collars don't really serve a purpose for rabbits.

The collar is only on him when he is let out to play. It has a bell on it so it helps us keep track of exactly where he is and what he is up to which helps in a big family. He was about to come out of the cage when I was taking the pics. No need to worry.

CKGS wrote:
The collar is only on him when he is let out to play. It has a bell on it so it helps us keep track of exactly where he is and what he is up to which helps in a big family. He was about to come out of the cage when I was taking the pics. No need to worry.
Okay, but it only takes a few seconds to cause an accident, which I don't think any rabbit owner would want to risk the danger :dunno.

So is it not okay to leave it on him when he's out? I find it easier for me to keep an eye on him with 4 kids running around and so much going on at times. It has been the easiest way for me to keep track of him and keep him from getting stepped on or hurt by us. I didn't think it was bad as long as it isn't kept on...

Latest posts

Back