A different kind of lop question

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babymommy

Reaction score
Ok, I mentioned on here the past couple of weeksthat Baby was being so sweet and good lately. We haven't hadto chase her to put her up just scoop her up and put her in and call itday. She was being so good that we started letting her out inthe mornings too before we left for school and work. And wejust scoop her up when it's time to go. It's been wonderful.

As of Saturday night, that all changed back to old Baby. Ifwe even act like we're putting her up or picking her up, she takesoff. She will not have it.

WHY DOES SHE DO THIS?:?

Well, we sure do like the sweet Baby much better. We love both ways, but we like being able to pick her up.

Does the fact that shes getting close to that 6 month age have any effect on it?

Yeah, I knew we were approaching it.What's funny is that she didn't start letting us pick her up untilliterally the afternoon that she returned home from her first vettrip. So last night when she was being so bad. Iasked her if she needed another trip to the vet. Youshould've seen her look at me like, are you crazy?

Rabbits are capable of holding agrudge.She may be "getting even"with you for that vettrip.Another poster once advised to have someone else bring your bun intothe vet for neutering, so it doesn'thold the grudge againstyou. That made a lot of sense to me.

babymommy wrote:
Well, we sure do like the sweet Baby much better.We love both ways, but we like being able to pick her up.

Does the fact that shes getting close to that 6 month age have any effect on it?

sweet isnt as sweet without the sour.

:psara

Welcome to My World with Tucker, babymommy.

The minute I think he's one way: BAM, he changes. One week this, thenext week that. It's even worse if you say out loud that they'reangels. They hear it and realize it's time to throw you a curve. Alwayshas to keep me guessing.

Tucker's has been unruly lately. I'm going on about my 4th day.

The tides will turn again.

Buck Jones has made some great comments.

(Hi gjsara! Yup, definitely sweet and sour. Good thing they're so cute and fast!)

-Carolyn

Back