A day in the lives of Bella and Onzlo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

u8myhouse

Reaction score
Bella & Onzlo's Bedroom, New Hampshire, USA
I figured since I'm leaving tomorrow for aretreat, and you won't be seeing me lurking around for a littlewhile... I should leave you all some pictures to tide you over untill Iget back.;)

~Christine~

IMG_4655.jpg

IMG_4668.jpg

IMG_4659.jpg

IMG_4663.jpg

IMG_4664.jpg

IMG_4665.jpg

IMG_4666.jpg

IMG_4667.jpg

IMG_4658.jpg

Two of the hottest bunnies ever!

~Emily, one proud bunny godparent

Thank you, Christine - I just love looking atpics of Bella and Onzlo. I was just thinking about their last photoshoot, when they were doing those weird 'let's do all the same thing'poses. :D

That looks like a good time. Faye getsall the oat tubes after I'm done with um. Shes very funny oneday she was so excited she ran through one and as we know shes big sothe tube went around her waist (she flipped out as I smiled and foundit was nothing to simile about to her) after two loops Icaught her and got the tube off her. End of story the tube is no longer.

Peter

"WELL SOMEONE NEEDS TO LEARN TO SHARE!!!"

IMG_4655.jpg
"Wonder if she sees me?"

IMG_4659.jpg

"She won't see me this way! heehee!"

IMG_4666.jpg

"MAN! I was having fun and had to stop to potty!" :?
IMG_4658.jpg
I love these pics, and I hope you don't mind me sharing my interpretations :)

Dr. Pete, that sounds so hilarious about Faye! Poor girl caught in the food container!

Can I just say one thing?

I LOVE GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE!!!!!

My mom sent us four pounds of it for Christmas and we're already on ourthird pound of it. The coffee here is yuk as far as I'm concerned, so Iplan on ordering from their website. Sounds silly, I know, but I lovemy morning cup and I've been drinking Green Mountain Coffee for overten years now.

I'm from VT ya know, so gotta stick with my home products, right?

And your bunnies are absolutely adorable. We've done the same thing with a box and they love hiding in it.

Thanks everyone!:D

Just a note about the boxes- They're decaf... I don't touch decaf witha ten foot stick. I got 'em from work (I work in a smallcafe.)They are a great size though... Raid thecoffee shops and steal their boxes! ;)

Such beautiful bunnies the black one reminds meof my first rabbit. They are so curious too, looking out ofthe holes. So cute!

my bunny does that too, if somebody comes intothe room and he is in his digging box, he would peak through the holesto see who it is. Its so adorable.

Totally cute, Christine! It's nice to see thatOnzlo and Bella are up to mischief as usual. I keep wanting to callOnzlo "the Onz," sort of like the Fonz. :D Have a great retreat!

What adorable pictures!! It looks like yourbunnies are very playful and inquisitive (I guess what bun isnt,though?). I especially love the picture of the bunny that's in the box,and all you see peeking out are a little nose and eyes..... it's justtoo cute!

Latest posts

Back