A Bunny Surprise

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XxlizannaXx

Bunny Mommy
Reaction score
My bunny Chloe passed away unexpectedly a few days ago .Anyways,I didn't plan on getting another bunny till the spring time.But yesterday,when i got home from work , my grandparents surprised me with a baby bunny . She is kinda cute so i decided to keep her and her name is Leah. I'm not sure what breed of bunny she is i was thinking either a mini satin or a mini rex. :ponder:

Leah.JPG

leah snuggling.JPG

First off, I am so sorry to hear of Chloe's passing. It is terribly sad when one of our buns hops off to the rainbow bridge - especially before their time. Secondly, I think what your grandparents did was sweet. Little Leah looks precious. And, while she will never replace Chloe, she will certainly bring you much happiness and joy.

Please continue to take pics of the little one. I'd love to see more of you both around this site. And, let Leah heal your heart a bit as well. I'm sure Chloe would want nothing more...

Sorry to hear about Chloe... I was so sad when my bunnies died, that I decided not to get another one, because it hurts so much to see them go. But eventually, after years of missing them, I got Lady, and I am so happy I did. She makes me so happy :) Your new bunny is so adorable. I hope to see you two around here a lot!

I'm very sorry for your loss of Chole. I am sure she brought you many smiles and loves you unconditionally.
It was sweet if your grandparents to think of you and get you Leah. She will be a special bunny like every bunny out there.
May Chole binky on.

So very sorry about Chloe. It is always terrible to loose our precious pets but when it happens suddenly, it is even worse. Hugs to you.

Leah is adorable. :)

I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet little Chloe. I too know the pain of losing one of our furry/feathery family members. It was so sweet & understanding of your grandparents to surprise you with Leah! I'm sure Leah will love you & appreciate all of the love & care you will give her. She can't replace Chloe but I know you have a big heart with room to love another bunny (as your grandparents knew when they gave you Leah). Hope you will continue to post here with lots of Leah updates with lots & lots of pix of her! Leah is a beautiful bunny! Please give Leah a little ear massage for me & my bunny girls, Faith & Hope.

First off I'm sooo sorry to hear about your bunnies passing. I know it must hurt alot.

I'm also surprised to see your grandparents were thinking of you and your pain and decided to bring a bit of joy
to you again! What a sweetie!!!! You must post more pictures!!! How adorable.. I know you are never going to
forget Chloe but Leah looks like a sweetie and I'm sure you and Leah will grow together!

All the best
Vanessa

thank you everyone! i know Chloe is in heaven eating all the hay and veggies she wants . Chloe was about to turn two in April so a little over a year when she passed. Also , i will probably post more pics of Leah as she grows up , especially since she is still a baby and i'm still learning everything about her so i might be asking questions . I plan on starting litter training with Leah very soon so we will see how that goes lol

So sorry for your loss, Chloe was a special bun with a special place in your heart but I think your grandparents knew there was enough love still in there for little Leah who is adorable. Baby buns grow so quickly so enjoy her journey, take lots of pics and keep us updated with all that cuteness.

Back