A BUNNY STROLLER

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WILD

Reaction score
HI EVERYBUNNY

MY MOM IS LOOKING FOR A GREAT PLACE TO BUY ME A BUNNY STROLLER

WHAT IS A GREAT PLACE OR A GREAT SITE TO BUNY A NICE BUNNY STROLLER PLEASE HELP

THANK YOU

Last edited by a moderator:
Also check in stores. I have found them cheaper in store.

Another option.

- The jogging stroller was listed on craigslist, at a reasonable price. The drop-in small guinea-pig type housing unit worked perfect in between the sides. Rugs draped on the top or sides allow shaded areas. I bungee in the small unit to discourage slippage or movement when walking on hills. This is not easily collapsable however. It stays stored as is, so you'd need to have space.

http://www.linedgroundsquirrels.com/GrandbunnyStroller.html

Barry and Karla, Parker and Papa, ... enjoy the fresh air walks!!
Works great for bonding, too.

TreasuredFriend, that is a great stroller! Is Karla the pictured harlequin, and Barry the black bunny with white nose? It looks like the same ones as in your avatar. I'm just curious because I've heard so much about them but never seen a picture!

Search on jogging strollers in your community listings.

Hope you can find some reasonable prices.
The drop in unit would make sure no ChewerBun nibbles at netting.
Plus I feel safer should an enthusiastic large dog charge out from a yard...

This older one was a tad over $50 and I didn't haggle with the gentleman for a lower price. It was in good shape! With our rescue we happened to have some extra donated small housing units (which double as basement "tornado kennel cabins" when severe weather sirens are wailing, and we relocate the upper level sanctuary kids). I originally thought of using a large kennel cab in-between the sides, although the open aspect of the safety-grids is better. Top opening, too.

Hi Tonyshuman, :wave:yes that is Karla and her husbun Barry in the background. You'll have to come and meet them sometime.:)

------
Off topic for a split second: Karla was in to see Dr. Bloss this afternoon for a (blood draw) CBC panel to evaluate her kidney/liver functions after being on metacam since Oct. 2005. She passed with normal range readings !! :hearts :brownbunny
------

Hope the info and visuals help you get your "kids" and grandbuns outdoors for a stroll.

I bought a baby stroller at salvation army and lined it with a vinyl table cloth I sewed onto it. It is one of those that a baby can sit up in or lie down in, so I have more room for the buns. I haven't really had a problem with buns jumping out.

swanlake wrote:
I bought a baby stroller at salvation army and lined it with a vinyl table cloth I sewed onto it. It is one of those that a baby can sit up in or lie down in, so I have more room for the buns. I haven't really had a problem with buns jumping out.
Lucky I couldn't get any of mine to stay in it if it wasn't covered.

Latest posts

Back