A Blond Said this

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JadeIcing

Reaction score
Last year I replaced all the windows in my house with that expensive
double-pane energy efficient kind, and today, I got a call from the
contractor who installed them. He was complaining that the work had been
completed a whole year ago and I still hadn't paid for them.

Helloooo.... ......just because I'm blond doesn't mean that I am
automatically stupid.

So, I told him just what his fast talking sales guy had told me last
year, that in ONE YEAR these windows would pay for themselves!

Helllooooo? It's been a year! I told him.

There was only silence at the other end of the line, so I finally just
hung up. He
never called back.

Guess I won that stupid argument. I bet he felt like an idiot!

Hahahaha!! I'm blond and have been hearing these all my life....may I add a couple?

One day a blonde's house was on fire so she called 911. The operator asked her to explain
what was happening, and the blonde began screaming that her house was on fire. The operator
told her to just calm down and explain to her how to get to her house. Without hesitating,
the blonde said: "Well duh, BIG RED TRUCK!!!"

Two blondes came into a bar, sat down, and ordered drinks. They were making merry in a serious way and it was obvious to the bartender that they were celebrating something big. His curiosity finally got the better of him and he says " I hate to be nosy, but it's obvious that you two are celebrating something big. What's the occasion" One blonde replies "Well, we are just sooo proud of ourselves, because we just finished - just the two of us alone - a 50 piece jigsaw puzzle in only 3 days." Confused, the bartender says "So?", to which the other blonde says "Well, on the box it says 3 - 5 years"

RexyRex wrote:
Hahahaha!! I'm blond and have been hearing these all my life....may I add a couple?

One day a blonde's house was on fire so she called 911. The operator asked her to explain
what was happening, and the blonde began screaming that her house was on fire. The operator
told her to just calm down and explain to her how to get to her house. Without hesitating,
the blonde said: "Well duh, BIG RED TRUCK!!!"

I'm blonde too, and that joke is my all time favorite! "Duh, the big red truck!" lol!

The only difference in the version I heard was that they kept asking "Mam, how do we get there?" Then she said Duh, the big red truck, haha.

Love the other one as well!:D

Back