A bit about me!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boxsta

Reaction score
Hi,

Having owned rabbits for many years as pets I'm considering venturing into breeding & possibly showing in the coming months. I've had Netherland Dwarfs, Giant English & various Lops over the years. The Rabbits occupy one side of my garden whilst the other side is for my [boxer] dogs. We've been quite succeful with the dogs, qulifying for Crufts 3 years running and we currently have many offspring in the show ring doing very well.

I'll be posting quite a lot over the coming weeks and months in an attempt to build up my knowledge as far as showing and breeding is concerned. Having had to start somewhere with the dogs I know how difficult it can be starting off, only I feel fortunate in that I've owned rabbits long enough to know a fair bit about their health so that at least is something I need not worry about.

Thanks for reading and looking forward to receiving your sound advice.

Marc

Hi, Marc! Welcome to the forum!!

It's funny...in reading your username, I wondered if you mean Boxer, as in the dog. My sister has had a couple boxers...one in particular which I fell in love with named Daisy. She was the SWEETEST!! And they're so smart...aah...I just love them!

:inlove:

Anyway...had to say that straight-off-the-bat...Boxers are wonderful...:)

I&#39;m not a breeder by any stretch of the imagination, so I can&#39;t offer much (okay, any) advice on that...but I can offer for you to post any and all questions you might have in the http://rabbitsonline.net/view<WBR>_forum.php?id=8] Rabbitry [/url] section of our forum. There are loads of breeders that hang out there, and will be able to answer each and every question you might have! :)

So, welcome! We&#39;re happy to have you! Feel free to post all about your pet rabbits, as well! We&#39;d love to hear all about them! :D

Rosie*

Greetings and welcome to RO :D

We are all looking forward to getting to know more about you and your animals. If you have pictures and stories about your pets the blog section is a neat place to put all of that (I have a blog, being sadly neglected right now). Pictures are devoured here, we all love seeing everyones pics.

Michelle and the 3 buns.

Welcome! I&#39;m really a dog lover at heart, (don&#39;t tell Timmy and Fiona though). I have 2 golden retrievers. Boxers are great dogs. I&#39;d love to hear more about your Boxers and your Rabbits as well.

I&#39;m really glad you&#39;re doing your research rather than just juming into breeding.

Latest posts

Back