a big black thing gave me a kiss!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FallingStar

Reaction score
oktay, this morning my mum was feeding me and my brother [winston], and my sister [buttercup and rayne], and she was feeding all of us when this huge black thing came up to my cage and licked my face! i was so scared! :scared:i hid in the back of my cage untill my mum said that it was just the "dog". so i guess i meet a new animal. it was scary but now i see the dog more often. and guess what, it has a name! it's sadie. i thought it was cool that it had a name.

well i thoughti would share astory.

also, has anything like this happened to you?

~

Sampson

Sampson, it's Ray here....

I don't like the "dog" he's scary and tough looking. The girl doggy isn't around anymore, but she was a little strange too. I'm not into dogs at all, but I hope that one day I can be.

:biggrin2:Ray

Elf here! You just gotta show that doggy who is the alpha of the house! Markthe doggy's bed, toys, everything! Thump your foot and let the dog know you don't play.

I've got my Kirby trained WELL! ;)

elf002a.jpg

He KNOWS not to mess with ME!

The dogs in my house are o.k. They leave me and my step bruters and sisters alone. The one doggie they call bone brain or charlie came up to me, sniffed me then sneezed in my face! Stupid doggie!

Nibbles

No dogs in this house. But I do have 10 kitty slaves. The white one is my personal servant. We used to have one who shared our room. He was disabled and wore this white thing on his bum called a diaper. But he kissed us through our cages and liked to lay next to us. He crossed the bridge; I miss him.

I get along much better with the kitties than any of the 3 other bunnies in our house. In fact, sometimes I think I am a kitty!

~Queen Gingivere
bunnyqueen.gif

i has a doggie too...his name is stewart, or mommie ladie calls him bubba sometimes. he's afraid of me. i run after him and bite his heels. one day he actually tried to git me! mommie ladie yelled at him and i just sat there and laffed my paws off. he's never given me a kiss...i might throw up (even though i know i can't).

-Georgie the 13-Pound Wonderbun!

Babii here!.

Momma has this, Thing she calls 'Sparky'. It's a 'dog'. Altho aren't dogs supposed to be..BIG?.

I mean, This thing is the same size as me!.

Erlier..She put me in the kitchen with this.. thing. I went into his crate and fell asleep. But then he growled. and momma pointed a finger and said 'no' and then he kissed me. but then i growled at him. and then he ran away. :biggrin2:i feel POWERFUL ahah.

it's awesome pawsome to have my own slave. well, he's not really my slave, but at least he's afraid of me! i hate stewart and i'm pretty sure he hates me too. but that's okay because he's afraid of me.

babbii--not all doggies are big. mommie ladie's sister (my aunt keekee or somefing) has this doggie that isn't much bigger than me. mommie ladie sez he's 20 pounds, but we're the same length. he tries to kill me...he's not allowed in mommie ladie's home. he tries to eat all the critters. mean doggie :grumpy:

:bunny5 Georgie Bunny:bunny5

dis is winston here. wow georgie! thats kinda scary how that fing might try to kill ya. but dats good that your mum doesnt let dat doggy in your house. id love to have a doggy slave. hehehe. :D

-

winston

I had a pet dog, but Ronnie said I had to get rid of it. Now momma has it with her. She does give me kisses sometimes, but Ronnie gets jealous. Here is a picture of me and my pet giving me a back massage.

Picture128.jpg

And us just posing together.
Picture141.jpg

omg!!!! skyler that pic of the dog with the grin and the bun is SO FRIGGIN CUTE!!!! it's the doggy grin that does it all!!! it's like he's saying, "yeah i'm chillin with the bun". lol....that is the best pic i've seen yet!

bec

Latest posts

Back