A 2nd Chance

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the strangest feeling you like taking pictures.. Call it mind reading if you want:D

Chance is soooooooooo cute, he is the best looking lop I have everseen!(Shhhh, don't tell Dmitri). His color is really neat.

Say hi to him for me:bunnydance:

chance-tongue-small.jpg

chance-outside21.jpg

chance-outside20.jpg

chance-outside19.jpg

chance-outside18.jpg

chance-outside17.jpg

chance-outside16.jpg

chance-outside15.jpg

SOOOSKA wrote:
MBH, I told you he wanted those Pansies, he looks so cute eating it.

I posted those just for you! :cool:When I saw him doing thatI immediately thought, "OMG, I gotta get that on camera for Susan!"

He kept pulling them through the fence. I am going to plant him a big, low-to-the-ground pot of pansies just for him! :)

He is sucha ham! He looks so happy outthere. Im jealous of your green grass and flowers, I cant wait for warmweather here!

I saw French Lops yesterday at a Rabbit show, I fell in Love with them, I had never seen one before.

Susan:bunnydance:

I've just read this entire thread and am totallysmitten with Chance. I am so glad he found you and looks so happy now -what a difference some TLC can make to a bunny.

Fantastic pictures too. OMG he is just adorable! :inlove:

Love the new photos, he just looks so happy!!!Bangbang would love the go on backyard adventures with Chance, she'spositive they could come up with some naughty plans of how to get overthe fence and eat all your pansys! And well anything else theyshouldn't munch on, after all they are cheeky twin buns!;)
I can almost imagine some sort of cowboy music playing when he runsalong its like he's a galloping brumby (mustang in the states?), its sofunny!! And he eats dried leave too, Bangas loves her dried leaves!They were meant to be together! Soul-mates, born to romp, munch onleaves and pull silly faces with their tongues hanging out!

Aww look at the poop fly!

Latest posts

Back