9 month update

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elentari

Reaction score
It's been nine months since I adopted Nimue, we've made good progress, she turned 2 this month, and yesterday she circled my feet and oinked at me!
Sometimes she would circle my feet if I had a treat for her, but this was the first time she did it unprompted.
It's really nice and affirming for me to know that she likes me and is happy, sometimes I worry that maybe I am not doing enough, but she seems to think I am so I'm glad for that.
I also caught a flop from the other day too!

1000010806.jpg

Flopping, circling, and oinking are definitely signs of trust and love. Yeah, sometimes it's just when they're really excited about food, but if that love and trust wasn't already there, no amount of treats could make it happen. You have a happy and content little bun there 🥰

It's been nine months since I adopted Nimue, we've made good progress, she turned 2 this month, and yesterday she circled my feet and oinked at me!
Sometimes she would circle my feet if I had a treat for her, but this was the first time she did it unprompted.
It's really nice and affirming for me to know that she likes me and is happy, sometimes I worry that maybe I am not doing enough, but she seems to think I am so I'm glad for that.

View attachment 66042
Isnt it just so heartwarming when you can see your bunny is happy and show you their trust.
They are just the dearest, smartest creatures.

Flopping, circling, and oinking are definitely signs of trust and love. Yeah, sometimes it's just when they're really excited about food, but if that love and trust wasn't already there, no amount of treats could make it happen. You have a happy and content little bun there 🥰
You always have such great information and are very encouraging.

View attachment 66042
Happy happy bun
My Minx looks a lot like your sweetie
Here’s a particular cute flop she did a couple of days ago! It makes me happy to see her so happy

Attachments

• IMG_6865.png
    IMG_6865.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6859.jpeg
    IMG_6859.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6862.jpeg
    IMG_6862.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back