6 month old possibly pregnant doe

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jocelbug

Reaction score
Both my rabbits are double-maned lionheads, they get timothy hay, sunseed rabbit formula pellets, fresh Kale, celery, carrots, and grapes regularly. Skeletor is a year and 4 months old, She-Ra is about 6-8 months old I think (when i got her she was very small and her vent was still whitish-pink, now she is the same size as my buck and her vent is darker pink and she has been very vocal for the last month). My She-Ra has been acting pregnant for the last couple of weeks. She and my buck have built their nest and lately her belly has become very taught and round. She pulled the fur from her belly, and now i can feel a soft little pocket of liquid under one of her nipples, is this her milk coming in or is this something bad like mastitis or a tumor or......? I have a vet appt for wednesday, but im afraid to wait...what do yall think?

please separate the buck and doe, he can get her pregnant again shortly after she gives birth. It does sound like she is pregnant and could deliver anytime.

Thanks! She-Ra is an EXCELLENT mommy and Skelly is a very good daddy! when i let him out he runs to check on them and then he will bring more bits of bedding to the edge of the nest and leave it for She-Ra to place it accordingly....the kits are gray like Skelly and are very squiggly and squeaky! their tummies are so fat, i cant wait to see what they look like when their fur comes in!

Latest posts

Back