6 1/2 weeks. =3 Baby update.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shaded Night Rabbitry wrote:
lelanatty wrote:
Hi Megan, it's been a while :)

Great looking babies you have XD I like Firefly a lot.

and Shaded Night's [guess his color] is a chestnut? :)

And how are your spots and angoras doing?
heya! =3

I adore Firefly also. reallllly hoping she shines up to be something really nice, so I don't feel bad about sending off her mom 3 weeks bred! teehee.

The 'chestnut' is a sable chin. ;D Darn shagouti's! He doesn't quite look like the ones I've seen in pictures, but who knows.

I no longer have the spots. Gave them to a friend in CA, who's expanded from just the two to a small herd of them, although I don't know how many. My angoras are good! The buck I have is shaping up VERY nicely, and should make a great herd buck. just needs to finish up his coat! The doe is meh, and may end up going into another 'project' of mine. But I may also keep that 'project' purebred so I get wool also. Dunno. =3 I'll have to take update photos soon!

how's your herd doing?

:)

Maybe the sable chin will grow into his right color as he gets his coat and loses baby fur.

I'm glad to hear your angoras are doing well, are you going to show your buck?

My herd is great, I have two very promising BSM babies who I'll post for critiques sometime, and I will be getting some new does in January. My little otter buck has been doing great on the show tables too.

Oh god do I want that little no ears. It's beautiful. Too bad I'm so far away. Unperfect bunnies are always my favourite.

Latest posts

Back