5 day old Kits!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkyScraper

Reaction score
My rabbit Kiwi had Kits 5 days ago. I am getting pics for you all tomorrow. She had 3, if you did not read my earlier post. Anyway, but it turns out that there is a Chocolate, Black, and REW. I am so happy! My mini Rex babies. My chocolate is named BlueBerry (my friend named him/her). My REW is named Snowy. And my Black Mini Rex baby is named Rubber. Rubber the Rabbit!
Sorry, I made a new post because I want to explain more about the babies. BlueBerry *Blue* is the color we have waited for since we started raising rabbits 2 years ago! We have waited 2 years for little Blue. We are hoping that BlueBerry is a doe, no matter what we are keeping him/her.
Rubber is my first black in over a year! I am happy that I have a black again. Last black I had where my twin girls named Ella and Bella. BUt, Tiger, my rabbit who we sold had black litters.
Then, there is little Snowy. I am hoping Snowy is a She because her mom was the runt, Kiwi, and guess what! Snowy is the runt too!

Good Luck with the babies! Can't wait to see photo's!!!!!!:camera :camera :camera :whistling

Can't wait to see the photos....we LOVE pictures....

Peg

Yay, they are a week old now! HAPPY WEEK OLD BIRTHDAY!!! Sorry, I just get excited for my litters because now they are days away from opening there eyes. When they are 3 and a half weeks they get to run around the yard.
With the protection of my Toy Poodle Pheobie of course. Once a pigeon landed in our yard when baby rabbits where out (The bird was just looking at the feeder). But anyway, Pheobie rushed over and almost bit it thinking it was a threat to the little ones.

Latest posts

Back