5 buns in GrandRapids Michigan NEED RESCUE

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christinelea1

Reaction score
I simply do not have the room here...I have been sent the pictures...finally came to have civil conversation with the owner who continues to leave them for days/nights. She WANTS to SURRENDER THEM. They are baking in the hot Mi. sun in almost 90 degree weather daily-sometimes without food and water.
Please email me if you can [email protected]

I saw you contatced Tiny Paws in warren as I got an email. That is the rescue I work for. Hope things work out.

I have contacted everybunny that is 'somebunny'....

The bunnys are still there:(

I have too many to take them here....I can help with the vetting costs...

PLEASE

ANYBUN>>>>>

PLEASE HELP ME TO SAVE THESE POOR BUNNIES:(

Owner HAS agreed to SURRENDER!

For address email me!

They are 2 adults and 3 babies-VERY CUTE..Trying to figure that out but can tell you DEnise is doing rescue tomorrow BLESS HER HEART-the 2 adults have a place the babys are comeing here to our baby boarding room and the bottom line is I still will need help as there is wayyyy to many here...I have wonderful pairs happy littertrained (did I say wonderful) healthy pairs...and need help.

SRR is devoted to helping a couple.

We will need transport assistance and a responsible foster home.

Thank you to everyone who reaches out with kindness, and does so much to help!
Thank You Fosterers!!

Ok we still NEED HELP!!!!HOMES!!!
I have one baby ADOPTED to the MOST BUNDERFUL home-a lady that adopted a cockatiel bird over 2 years agao and has remained in touch and SUPPORTED THIS RESCUE ever since...she picks out buns here and sponsers them too:)) She finally...well, one of the babies Saturday(coming to take ME TO RED LOBSTER b/c I dont "take good care of myself and someone has to spoil me"though I had to cancel the lunch date that day BUT...she came and met/saw this one little bunny(pics to follow) -said she could not stop thinking about him and could she ADOPT HIM!!!! I am ECSTATIC!He will have it made with Vicki!!!!
That is one FROM THE OVER 50 BUNS IN MY HOUSE HERE:((((
Begging for help....Adopters, foster folks...

OH and AGES for the 3 MINI REX BABIES just rescued from GrandRapids are 6 weeks!They are TINY EENIE WEENIE compared to my 6 week old babies...I am sure that is from lack of foods/water...(the reason the rescue was URGENT)

Copy2ofPiperVickisbuny2.jpg

Copy2ofgrouppicbabybuns.jpg

Copy2ofgrouppicbabybuns2.jpg

These are gonna be no more than 2-3 pound BUNS fully grown-they are VERY small...Momma bunny Lipesio(LIP+ EASE+ E+ OH)is just 2 and a half pounds....
I hope this helps anyone considering adopting or fostering...LOOK HOW CUTE!

Momma is the one with the WHITE nose and lips in the middle image-and in the middle of all the baby buns...

Muskegon police HAVE CONCLUDED THEIR INVESTIGATION AND ARE RECOMMENDING CHARGES BE PRESSED....This is the first I have heard!!!
BUT the dragging of their feet is now what is UNACCEPTABLE....The newly formed 'WEST MICHIGAN ANIMAL COALITION' will be forming a peaceful protest for these BUN- babies and so many more that have not gotten justice here... in WEST MICHIGAN!The police need o be arresting these abusers...My GOSH...Please PLEASE have an interest...I NEED HELP TO MAKE THIS GROUP HUGE RABBIT LOVERS:)) We need peope to stand up for better bunny care EVERYWHERE...
ONE other thing...CHOW HOUND IN GRAND RAPIS IS STILL SELLING BUNNIES-BABY BUNNIES! AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE!

Latest posts

Back