4 1/2 yr old bunny Named * chubby*

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HIGH_HEAT

Reaction score
picture0146ni.jpg

*edit*: nevermind, you got it. And it's huuuuuge! :shock: Is there any way to resize?

Welcome to the forum! :)Ireally like Chubby, how long have you had him for? This is Nepo mybunny that is about 9 months: (click on the attachmentto seethe picture if it doesn't work)

i got him through my fiance's aunts neighbor ..they were selling rabbits for FOOD .. so me the big rabbit/dog / catlover had to get one no matter.. i got him my junior year of college..he was a big hit with my fellow baseball teamates and girls to say theleast. i got him at age 1.

Welcome HIGH-HEAT! Always nice to seeanother New Jerseyan here on the forum. Chubby seems likequite the bun. I have told our unmarried male friends, whatfew there are, that buns are "magnificent babe magnets" (read thatemphasized anyway you like), but they can't seem to bring themselves tohaving such a non-macho pet.

Much is their loss, eh?

Buck

Buck Jones wrote:
Welcome HIGH-HEAT! Always nice to see another NewJerseyan here on the forum. Chubby seems like quite thebun. I have told our unmarried male friends, what few thereare, that buns are "magnificent babe magnets" (read that emphasizedanyway you like), but they can't seem to bring themselves to havingsuch a non-macho pet.

Much is their loss, eh?

Buck
LOL, bunnies are great and people who like animals are great, does not matter if its a dog or a bunny.

thanks everyone for the kind words =) he isbetter than a dog .. what a personality! you have to see a 250lb guywaling his rabbit around the neighborhood LOL!

Back