39 Years

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score

Buck Jones and the Mrs. celebrate their 39th Wedding Anniversary today.
:dude: :dude:

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary Mr. & Mrs. Buck.

That's admirable.

-Carolyn

Thank you all, so very much! And, as Elton John sings somewhere, We're "...still standin'!"

Seems like only yesterday, and I love her more today than I did yesterday and the day before,and the day before that, and.......

Going through life with Mrs. Buck has enabled me to see twice as much;once from my perspective, and the second, from her perspective.

As she is quite the live wire and "scorcher," I assure youlife with her has never, ever been dull.

We cannot hardly ever go anywhere where she doesn't run into someone she knows.

Her nickname has been "Bunny" for years before we ever owned onebecause like the Energizer Bunny, she never seemed to run down and quit.

Like a bunny, she always has to know what is going on, and has to be right in the middle of it.

I can't imagine things being any other way.

I truly hope you all can enjoy each other as much as we have all these years...and, they said it wouldn't work.

They were wrong! :D

Buck

Oh Buck, that is on of the sweetest thingsI've heard in a long time. Very heart warming. Your lovecomes through loud and clear. Conratulations and Happy Anniverary!

You and the Mrs. are truly extraordinary people.

Tina

Congradulations, 39 years is awesome. you dontsee couple last anymore. Can't wait to meet ya. it will be 20 years inAug for us, and it does seem like yesterday but raising kids it getshard too.

Well, twenty years is nothing to sneezeat either. Yes, understand the difficulty of raising childrenin today's day and age. I was a high school teacher forthirty-two years, while Mrs Buck was more importantly a stay at homemom while the children were home.

She went back to work when the children went to college. Oncethat was over, or our responsibility was over(daughter seems destinedto become a professional student LOL), she "retired" officially, neverto return to work again, we both hope.

Sacrificed some "things," but came out ahead in family relationships, we believe.

Buck;)

So many congratulations to the both ofyou. It truely is rare these days. My grandparentshave been married for almost 60 years now.

Unfortunately, I've had one failed marriage. But i believethat which doesn't kill us makes us stronger and definately makes usappreciate things more than before.

I realized i should've married a guy that i met and was still veryclose friends with 11 years ago. We are now seriously datingand planning on getting married within the year. We havethree kids all together. He was married once previously aswell. Our kids are 13, 14, 15. We have much to lookforward to and I know in my heart, that we will be around to celebratea long lasting marriage.

It's so nice to hear that two people, especially a man, is still so completely in love with his wife!!!!!:D

It is equally as nice to hear two people have rediscovered each other after all those many years apart.

As the saying goes, "Today is the beginning of the rest ofyourlife." I wish you both all the happiness in theworld. You are due.

Buck

Latest posts

Back