3 x 2 x 3 + pen - 4 x 2 x 4 + open area!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lionheadbunny21

Reaction score
12765_220000_520000000.jpg

The First one I was fully happy with + pen. I only did the pen so we can earn their trust and so they can start coming out on their own where no one was bothering them. They loved it and were happy to have their own space to feel secure.

12765_022041_560000000.jpg

Removed the pen and added their own carpet. They LOVE it more then the pen. And run into the living room now and have moe freedom. I think I'm doing a good job with my bunnies. :D

I added a panel to make it 4 x 4 (ramp for Happy to get down + run up and down) and they are now seperated at night (Happy on top and Fluffy on bottem). They really don't need the pen anymore.They know I'm always making surethe kids are letting them have their space (No kidstrying to pick them up):) They love it more this way :) They only go in their own cage at night @ 11:00 and play together all day long. I only seperated them because I don't want them to eventually fight.

Fluffy is territorial and non-spayed, Happy is a baby and unspayed as well.

Looks awesome! I'm jealous XD i want a pen like that for Solara and Sabriel! D: (When they are bonded of course XD)

Where did you get your materials and how did you make it, if you dun mind me asking? :)

I don't mind at all :) I found my first set of grids at a thrift store for $5 then I bought 2 more packs of 14 from London drugs since. I bought Garage Sale and House for sale signs from Dollar store :p (Totally cheated) and taped them together and made the bottem/flooring of their cages. I bought the shelf supporters from Dollar store too and zipties. I used mats from Walmart for the flooring to go over the over the "Caroplast". I was too cheap to buy caroplast and scared to not do it properly, but I'll soon get caroplast or something else for flooring, now that I some-what know what I'm doing.

My buns are not fully bonded. They are close and play well but I'm scared once Happy gets to adolescence, they'll fight and I don't want it to happen when I'm not home (I don't want it to happen at all). They are also not spayed. So the top is Happy (4x2x2) and the bottem is Fluffy (4x2x2) they both have a ramp to jump up on.

Thank you for the kind comment :)

P.S. The top is a beforepictureand the bottem is after they were seperated. Happy spent most her time on the top anyways. It was 2x2 and not enough room :( So we blocked it all off and made them both 4x2's. They both can come and go when they please.

I'm jealous, your buns are so spoiled! XD I wish my rabbits could have run of a room, but with four unbonded bunnies all living in one room it's just not possible. :C

BTW, if you tell the sign store you're using it for rabbit cages, you might not have to pay for Coroplast. I got a 4x3 sheet for free when it should have been about $20 or something. It's so nifty and useful! :D

Latest posts

Back