3 Questions!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol

Favorite Food is Mexican Food (Tex Mex or Bfs Mothers) Rice is my favorite If I dont like the rice most likely i wont ever eat there again lol

Oh I have a lot of Favorite Movies. . .Legends of the Guardians and Blindside I could watch every day of my life

Rome is my dream vacation. Oh and Valencia, Spain with the boyfriend (he is a firework enthusiast)

agnesthelion wrote:
I love hearing people's different answers to simple questions. You can get to know people with out getting "personal". So, here are the questions. Answer away :)

1) What is your favorite meal/food?

2) What movie have you seen several times and you could still watch again?

3) What is your dream vacation?

[align=center]1( Definitely Sushi, any kind, anywhere. I try to try the sushi at every restaurant I go. I recently had Surf & Turf sushi at an Italian place. I know, an Italian place.

2) Guys & Dolls

3) Touring Japan, or maybe a relaxing trip checking out the grounds of England.[/align]

1) The half chicken dinner at Swiss Chalet. Seriously, that is a meal I could eat over and over again and never tire of it. Tacos are delicious as well.

2) How to Train Your Dragon, the Harry Potter films, The Dark Knight Trilogy, Lilo and Stitch

3) Mhmm, this one is a little hard... Probably the Harry Potter theme park they have in Orlando or visiting the Hogwarts castle in Scotland. I am a Harry Potter nut!

1 - Anything Mexican. I LOVE Mexican food.

2 - PRINCESS BRIDE!!!:biggrin2: Hello BEST MOVIE EVER. Although I do love the LOTR and of course the Orginial Star Wars :biggrin2:

3 - Any Caribbean island. :p

Sammy I have to ask...how do you eat your kale? I'm not saying it can't be your favorite meal....but out of ALL the yummy foods your fave is kale? :) like, do you season it? Raw? Cooked?

Please share! I'm curious!

1) I love a good dark chocolate, particularly if it is Belgian. I can't indulge very often or much, but it is so good.

2) Robin Hood prince of thieves with Kostner. I know, cheesy but I have seen it over 100 times :p

3) I want to go to the galapigos so bad. If I can't get there then I want to see the British Isles. My heritage is Scottish/Irish and I love their history.

Wow, great answers :)
Favorite food: Just one?? I like Mexican food, Indian food might be my favorite though. Vegetarian "chicken" korma is just delightful. Oh, and poutine.

Favorite movie: Life is Beautiful is a really good movie. Pan's Labrynth, the Pianist. I enjoy WW1 and WW2 movies.

Dream Vacay: Ireland, Australia, British Columbia (to see the orca's) and here in Newfoundland (Gros Morne National Park and see the wildlife)

1) What is your favorite meal/food?

Chicken enchilladas, nom nom nom :)

2)What movie have you seen several times and you could still watch again?

Most Disney of the Disney Classic movies, I could watch them over and over and never get bored. Also Christmas movies, like Home Alone. Mostly movies that I associate happy childhood times with.

3) What is your dream vacation?

A road trip around the US would be really cool. Or a railing trip all through Europe.

MiniLopHop wrote:
1) I love a good dark chocolate, particularly if it is Belgian. I can't indulge very often or much, but it is so good.

^^Godiva, Lindt, Ghirardelli. Yummy! I even keep 99% in my freezer! But I too must go easy, lol!

3) I want to go to the galapigos so bad.

^^ Sooo doooo I! Dying to see those tortoises! :biggrin:

Samara wrote:
1. Don't laugh; kale! No, really! I love kale!
2. Legend; the one with Tim Curry.
3. Alaska

:D

I love legend! I even had the soundtrack on (wait for it) cassette tape! Did I just blow my age?:p

Oh I thought of another meal that I love, the chicken kiev (bread crumb covered chicken with garlic butter) at one of my local restaurants, sooo good! Comes with potatoes, chips (fries), carrots and turnip. Mouth watering! :)

Bean and cheese quesadilla (both authentic and taco bell forms). Or grilled cheese on rye. Or pizza with extra sauce, green pepper, mushroom, and onion. Or fetuchinni Alfredo. That's probably in favorite order.

Classic disney and other popular childrens films (how to train your Dragon, Matilda, Anastasia, etc)

And st. John. I've been there before and there's no more beautiful a place on earth.

1) My favorite "real" food to eat is definitely my grandma's chicken dumplings. I only get them twice a year, so sometimes I'll eat very very little turkey and stuffing and such at thanksgiving to save room for the dumplings. My favorite dessert is lemon bars. So. Good. I also like my own homemade cherry pie quite a lot. :)

2) I have a lot of favorite movies, right now it's probably The Hunchback of Notre Dame (the Disney version.) I have read the book and seen multiple film versions, and the disney version is actually by far my favorite film version. It is very thought provoking and emotional, and I'm always amazed that Disney was gutsy enough to show things like "religious does not equal good" and show Frollo's lust for Esmeralda, even if it is a movie for children, I think it is a very beautiful and deep (and dark) film.

3) My dream vacation is to go to New Zealand. It just looks really pretty. :)

Nelsons_MomAnd st. John. I've been there before and there's no more beautiful a place on earth.[/quote]

Is that in Newfoundland? I want to go there because the older people have Irish accents and they use some Irish slang. Supposedly the most Irish place outside of Ireland. Would be cool to see.

Did you mean St. John's Nelson's Mom??
Oh wow, I never heard anybody say they wanted to come here for their dream vacation! Shucks, I feel lucky :)
It truly is a beautiful city. However, irishbunny, the accent your thinking of comes in from around the bay. The settled communities outside the city have a more distinct Irish-Newfie accent :) My boyfriend's family in Nova Scotia say I don't really sound "Newfie" and I grew up in St. John's :)
I could with less wind sometimes though! lol

My hubby's family is Irish and his dream vaycay would be Ireland. If we can't get to Ireland, maybe we should go to ST johns! ;)

Well I wouldn't advise against it!! lol
People love it here. I don't think it's a substitution for Ireland since food, culture, architecture and more are all different but I think it's quite an experience!

Back