3 Bunnies need help in NW Oregon!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Audreymae

Reaction score
Hi all, my name is Audrey. I live in Albany Oregon. Day before yesterday I was doing some horse work at my neighbors barn when my mom discovered 3 bunnies living in squalor. Long story short I have been allowed to find them new homes. I am NOT a bunny person. I am a horse and cat person and my life is extremely stressful right now and I dont have the time or room to bring 3 new creatures into my life. I am allowed to take them and 3 of their cages, but the cages will be small and I will not feel happy about how they will be living here either, it wont be ideal. PLEASE PLEASE please people in Oregon help me save these bunnies! Please help me find them good homes. I know NOTHING about them other than they were meant to be food, but then they got too big and they have been livin in these tiny cages forever. Please PM me if you can help! THanks a ton, Audrey

Ok more info! The two dark ones are females, the white one is a male. They are more friendly than I first thought, but dont seem real handleable. Now that they are out of the dark, nasty stench of a corner they were living in, and out in the grass with nice hay and food and fresh water they are seeming a lot more happy! One of the females even seemed like she was leaning into my petting a little. I think with a little work these bunnies would be great pets! Someone please give them a chance, I can NOT keep them. Did I mention they are GIANT? They are the biggest bunnies I have ever seen! I wouldnt be surprised if they weighed 25lbs.

Females
DSCN1389.jpg

DSCN1387.jpg

DSCN1383.jpg

DSCN1381.jpg

DSCN1378.jpg

Male, hes a cutie!
DSCN1386.jpg

DSCN1385.jpg

YAY YAY! The two females just left, they are off to be "spoiled breeders" her words, not mine :) She said the male looks like new zealand? Anyway now there is only one that needs a home. The lady who took the females was nice enough to catch him and move him from the tiny cage he has been living in for god knows how long, to one of the bigger ones the female had been in.

No inquiries on him today :( I would really love for someone to give this guy a great home! He is really coming around already. He sniffs my hand and I give him a few little pets on the forehead and he likes it.

Latest posts

Back