2nd eye lid showing

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sbaxter

Reaction score
George had a mad half hour and bumped into a cupboard ,now he has a tiny bit of white eye lid that sometimes still is visable, is this a little briuse from getting bumped ?:(

If her eye or 2nd eyelid got a little irritated it could have been out for a while. If it's gone away, no reason to worry anymore.

tonyshuman wrote:
If her eye or 2nd eyelid got a little irritated it could have been out for a while. If it's gone away, no reason to worry anymore.

Only quoting this because I had a Male bun who had CHF, so, this would make sense b/c, we thought the onset of it was this, Conjectivitis.:(

Do you mean congestive heart failure, AngelnSunffy? :? I would expect to see other eye symptoms to determine if conjunctivitis is happening, if the 2nd eyelid has gone away, such as runny eyes, mucuous, etc.

tonyshuman wrote:
Do you mean congestive heart failure, AngelnSunffy? :? I would expect to see other eye symptoms to determine if conjunctivitis is happening, if the 2nd eyelid has gone away, such as runny eyes, mucuous, etc.
Yes. Congestive Heart Failure(CHS). Also, Conjunctivitis was the first symptom and cause for concern upon learning he had it. Now, it just makes me think further into the illness, ya know?:(

H`es fine has had a tenny weeny bit of white crust in corner of one eye but it was dry and as i`m picky and fussy lol, i cleaned it off, eye as normal crust was prob size of a couple bits of sugar ,prob nothing but will keep a close eye on him as i know things can change fast, luckily i work from home,thanks again

My guys get "eye crusties" all the time. My bf thinks I'm obsessed with taking them off. That's totally normal. Good to hear that it's something important to keep an eye on, though!

He He he`s been binkying outside today so he`s obviously felling on top form Bless him am going to post a fresh post about health checking buns,thanks every one x

Latest posts

Back