2nd day home! Lettuce, living room, and a ... lager?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The 2nd day at home for The Wizard Tim ("Whizzy") was super-good! When i let him out of the cage when I got home from work, he pretty much came right out. i felt really bad because he ran around the corner and did a ton of poop, so maybe he is not happy to go in the cage? There was a little near where he sleeps, but not in the litterbox.

I set up a babygate so he could explore a few more rooms of the house. At the end of the exploration, WALLA! He did go in the litterbox in the corner of the kitchen, and he ate lettuce from my lap and hand! He comes over to see me when I greet him in the room now! I am so thrilled! I won't push holding or anything until I know he is ready.
GREAT DAY! (He only ate lettuce, and sniffed the beer!)
TheWizardTim_Beer01_January03_2011.jpg

what a gorgeous bun! lettuce isn't reccomended because it can cause gut upsets (unless its very dark romaine lettuce)

Hi and welcome to you and Tim..he is such a handsome lil fella..

Nancy McClelland wrote:
Hello and welcome to RO. Definitely Romaine lettuce and not Iceberg. There is a list of veggies here that you can feed to your bunny.

I appreciate the list, but just so its clear, that is definitely Romaine, I don't allow iceberg in my house (its gross!). The lightness just indicates the proximity to the ground portion, and is still full of good bunny nutrients.

Latest posts

Back