28 bunnies rescued

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went and signed the petition...oh, what aheartbreaking story. Did you read about Toby? I was in tears...though Iam glad that the ones who didn't make it at least had loving care fortheir final days. And wow...so many survived! My hat is off to all whogave of their time, money, and hearts, and helped those rabbits.

I heard about savetoby.com months ago. I justvisited the sit again to see what had changed...the dude has more than20.000 in his paypal account! Is that for real?? That is not going tokill Toby, if Toby even exists, and if that bunny in the pic is even"Toby". It's a scam!

chiquita, I just looked at the site you'retalking about and it does look like a rather nasty scam to get peoples'money. However, the Toby I was referring to was one of the HaywardHouse's rescued rabbits...nothing at all to do with the site youmentioned. (See the site that sophiebun mentions in the first post.)This Toby did die, unfortunately, despite all efforts to save him. Hisstory is bittersweet, but to know that most of the rabbits did survivedespite the odds and were adopted out is truly amazing. It is storiessuch as this one that keeps my faith in the human spirit...so many cameto the rescue of these little guys and managed to find them lovinghomes.

Latest posts

Back