25th Wedding Anniversary June 1st.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wabbitmom12 wrote:
I've come to the conclusion....the older you get, the faster it goes!!

Congratulations Dave and Karen! :clapping:

You may be right. Our 28thanniversary is later this year, and time does fly. Of course it does help when that special lady has put up with me for so long. :D

NorthernAutumn wrote:
Many happy returns of the day!

My mom and dad celebrated their 25th this year as well. From the perspective of a child, there is nothing better than knowing your mom and dad have loved eachother unconditionally, keeping the spark alive for 25 years.
I think it is so very, very special.
True! My folks had their 45th this year. No marriage is perfect...but long term committment says a lot!!

I have little experience with long lastinghealthy relationships. So seeing so many on the forums inspires me. We are only hitting 4years in October.

JadeIcing wrote:
I have little experience with long lastinghealthy relationships. So seeing so many on the forums inspires me. We are only hitting 4years in October.

Hey, 4 years is 4 years. Even during that time, I'm sure you wondered, at least once, is this worth it?

We just made up our minds years ago that divorce was not an option. Some days we didn't like each other, but you just work through it. JadeIcing, you can do it too! Hang in there.

wabbitmom12 wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:

Hey, 4 years is 4 years. Even during that time, I'm sure you wondered, at least once, is this worth it?

We just made up our minds years ago that divorce was not an option. Some days we didn't like each other, but you just work through it. JadeIcing, you can do it too! Hang in there.

Yup and I can't picture myself without him, or doing better. We fit even when mad. :biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back