240 Ltr hay how much is that?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zuppa

Reaction score
Hi, just looking at online store there's no description like pack size etc, anyone knows this brand and how much hay is actually there? Thanks!
Zolux Meadow Hay 240 Ltr

Found this brand on Amazon 75 Litre Bag (2.5 kg) so 150 Ltr = 5 kg, 225 Ltr = 7,5 kg but no reviews never heard of this brand

Um looks like you answered your own question haha? It depends on what kind of stuff it is, for example 1 liter of water is 1 kg but 1 liter of hay is not 1 kg. But seems like you figured it out. I don't know the brand either. Do they sell smaller packs? It makes it easier to try out, if you find out your buns refuse to eat it you will be swimming in useless hay.

Yeah I am very good at talking to myself :))
It is a French site and French hay everything is pretty cheap when you order in multi packs but I never heard of this brand and ordering just one bag is not economically attractive there. I might try someday they are also selling 6 packs of 5kg bags of wood pellets for 20 euro that's a good price also unknown brand and it says that wood pellets expand x 4 but mine expands x 7 as stated n their package and I can tell that indeed different pellets work a bit differently some break down really fast and make lots of dust and darker pellets last much longer, must be because of type of wood they use or technological process, so as you say buy 6 bags for a good price and there's no much fun if it is poor quality.

Back