22 Days and Counting

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOOOSKA

Reaction score

22 days ago I decided to quit smoking. So far so good, i am using the patches which seem to be taking the cravings away.

I already have lots of stress in my life so (divorce, job) I figured what better time to quit. Actually the smell of smokers now isn't the most pleasant, which is probably a good thing.

I was getting fed up with being SOB climbing stairs or just going for short walks. I can really see the difference already. I'm not using my Inhalers as much which is also agood thing.

Susan:panic::weee:

Good for you, Susan!!!
I'm so proud of you!!!:highfive:

Nate quit smoking last Christmas, and he's almost made it a year... he says it is really hard sometimes to not have a smoke with his coffee :p Oh well... the physical difference is wonderful, isn't it?

He was gagging in the store the other day when someone walked by him with stale smoke in their clothes "Man, did I smell like that ?!?!"

:biggrin2:

Keep it up, you're doing great!

good_luck_graphics_05.gif

AWESOME Susan!
Im glad there are people that's stopping.
I my self don't find smoking that great. Yes, I have tried it. My friend's mum died because of second hand smoke. She was very devastated. Goon job!

:highfive: WTG, SOOSKA!! I am so proud of you!

I am happy, too. We want you to be healthy and live a long, long life.

My favorite uncle is in the last stages of throat cancer, and it is so hard knowing we will be saying goodbye soon. He has been a life-long smoker. I don't want you - or anyone - to go through what he has - and your friends and loved ones don't want to go through the process of letting you go!

Keep it up! I am saying a prayer for you. :pray: And if it gets tough, remember: Just take it a day - or an hour - at a time.

congrats! i know everytime i try and quit i fail miserably...but i never use any aids. just quit cold turkey. and if you can do it with everything going on in your life then i def. can!
maybe i just need to grab the patch or some gum

Latest posts

Back