200 Rabbits Rescued in Colorado

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pipp wrote:

The pics are disgusting. How can a person let the cages get that bad? I clean my rabbit cage every other day or so, sometimes I clean it once a week. But then again I have only one rabbit.

For the lady, she could have been warned before. She could have been called and told that the AC was there seizing her rabbits. Someone could have called the AC and told them about the rabbits in the condition that they were in. It is awful that this lady had 200 rabbits and could not properly take care of them.

No one knows what happened. Like I said someone might have called the AC and they may have called her and told her that they were going to seize the rabbits. It does say that she was very cooperative with them, maybe she knew the conditions were getting bad and couldn't do anything about it. It still isn't an excuse not to care for the rabbits.

Rabbits do need water 24 hours a day 7 days a week, not twice a day. Sweetie gets water all the time and she is housed indoors, away from the heat of the summer and the extreme cold of the winter. Also they need food constantly, unlimited hay at all times.

I hope the rabbits get good homes and are well taken care of.

Say whatever you want to, my eyes never lie to me. In "Il Rashomon" the line was about a murder investigation and what was said was that "there is what you say, there is what she says, and there are the facts." I really can't say how I feel about this as I don't like to villify or attack anyone.

As a bunmum in Colorado, I wonder if there are any updates on the bunnies themselves. Whatever you think of the situation, I just want to know about the rabbits. Are any okay? Do we have a ton of buns in need of homes now? Any info would be appreciated :) Thanks

Latest posts

Back