2 questions....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baxter

Reaction score
Hello! I have two questions/situations for everyone.
My first is why my rabbit always licks my furniture?? I don'treally care that he does but he will walk along the back of the couchlicking the whole thing! He has never groomed me but I guessis in love with my couch?? If anyone can explain thisbehavior let me know.

My second problem is my room mates cat. She is moving out onthe 17th of march and the cat and my first rabbit Chewie are reallygood friends. When I found out she was leaving, I decided toget another rabbit for chewie. I am in univeristy andsometimes have some late nights at the library so its nice for him tohave a friend. So, I got my new AFL about a weekago. The problem is she is sooooo scared of thecat!! I know I should have waited until the cat left to besafe but I saw her and fell in love and had to take her home.But the problem is this cat is a bad cat and I can't lock herup. She screams and rips up the carpet at the door if youlock her up. I have tried but we rent our condo and we can'thave th carpet destroyed. I try to get the new bun out butthe cat thinks it is chewie and runs over to play and scares the newbunny! WHAT DO I DO!?!?!? I don't want to have toleave the bun in her cage all the time but the stupid cat terrorizesher. The only other thought I have had is put the cat in herkennel while the bunny gets some time to run around but she stillthrows a fit. I can't wait for the 17th!!!

Let me know if anyone has any ideas about what to do!

Thanks!

Michelle

Yowza!

As for the cat situation, how big is your bun's cage? If it is a decentsize, I would recommend just letting your bunny stay in there until the17th. I would also put your new bunny's cage beside Chewie's cage sothat they can interact and get used to each other. Also make sure shehas some toys to play with and things to chew on and she should be finefor a few days. You could also take her into the bathroom or anotherroom with a door to play around for a bit. You'd need to put a rug downin the bathroom though, those floors are too slippery for a bunny.

I hope this helps!

Latest posts

Back