2 new litters

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mistyjr

Reaction score
I been waiting for babies since March 2010.

Weber Evelyn (rew) x Alex the Lion (Black Tort) *Lionneads*
They were born December 30th. She had 4 babies but one didn't make it and had it on the wire. Not a first time mom.

Baby 1
baby1.jpg

Baby 1
baby1-1.jpg

Baby 2
baby2.jpg

Baby 3
baby3.jpg

Leander Gabby (black tort) x Alex the Lion (black tort) *Lionheads*
They were born December 31st. She had 5 babies. Not a first time mom.

Baby 1
baby1-2.jpg

Baby 2
baby2-1.jpg

Baby 3
baby3-1.jpg

Baby 4
baby4.jpg

Baby 5
baby5.jpg

:inlove::heartbeat::pinkelepht:

I have took new picture's of my babies.. Tooke the picture's yesterday.

Weber Evelyn (REW) 2 Sable Points and 1 Black Tort (10 days old)
DSC_0654.jpg

DSC_0657.jpg

DSC_0659.jpg

DSC_0664.jpg

DSC_0665.jpg

Yes, I couldn't believe how fast they grow. And they got all their eyes open now. Just trying to keep them warm and stinky mom stop peeing on them.

Some mother's will do that. And sometimes the babies will get cold and die. So I hoping that they wont.. I don't know. This my first that have done this, But also I haven't had many litters.

Update

We have found one of the Sable Point babies jumped out of the box and couldn't get back in. And it died.

mistyjr wrote:
Update

We have found one of the Sable Point babies jumped out of the box and couldn't get back in. And it died.
This is why when the babies start opening their eyes, we flip the box on it's side. I've never lost a baby older than 4 days, especially not by freezing.

Hmm, I didn't know if you could do that. They are 12 and 11 days old. Got their eyes open. Thanks Megan.

Back