2 new buns *Pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loppalove

Reaction score
Well,

Henry was sold to a man who has been looking for a English Lop for his wife, for their anniversary. He went to a really great home. In the mean time, I picked up a breeding pair of ELops, named Rythm and Moose from a rabbitry in Washington state and they have been bred.

Rythm is 2 years old, and is so different than any other rabbit I have ever had. She is incredibly territorial, when i go inside her enclosure she growls at me and lunges. Outside of her enclosure she snuggles you and begs for petting, puts her head down and purs. She is incredibly intelligent too. She also uses her litter box about, oh, 3 times, and then dumps it out.Like she is literally telling me "this is SO unsanitary and i dont know how you expect me to use it any longer!" She is a broken blue.

Moose is 11 months old, he is a gold tipped seal buck. He is gorgeous and very very affectionate. He is taking a little more time than Rythm to potty train, but thats ok. I have a plastic butter container that he loves to roll aroundhis room with his nose. He is marking EVERYWHERE, much tomyhusband's chagrin, but hopefullywith time thiswill subside.

rhythm3.jpg

moose2.jpg

Her litter is due in about 2.5 weeks and I have a close friend who raises rabbits mentoring me through the process. This will be Rythms 2nd litter. Her first litter did not go so well, and I am hoping this one will have a better outcome.

Wish me luck on the babies.

Does anyone have any ideas what colors this litter may produce? There is lots of black behind both of them according to their pedigrees.

Logan

Latest posts

Back