2 female togeether

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, getting only one will not work. They will mark against each other and with hormones involved its simply not possible to get a true bond. Even on the slim chance they act like they like each other, that could change for the worse in a split second.

terrie wrote:
what about if i have one female spayed and im getting another one that is not, is that ok to do?thank you for all of that responded

There's a chance that it might work out.

There's also a chance that the unaltered one will display acts of dominance over the spayed one. Quite stressful for all involved, and bonding may be difficult.

thank you all for your input ill probably have to get the other female spayed does anyone now where i can get her spayed for inexpensive in West Chester pa? thank you all again!

really want this bunny tomorrow for free and she not spayed and im nervous i just wont let them together she is 4 months is giving to me by a friend, she got it on a farm and saw the bunny last week and want to get her , is it bad to get a bunny on a farm?

There's a list of approved exotic vets on rabbit.org, I'm in NJ though so I can't recommend any personally.

Latest posts

Back