2 buns for adoption in Pittsburgh Pa area

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH YES!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

You have COMPLETELY made my day, Jen!!!!!!!!!

I'm sitting here laughing and crying at the same time. It would be so wonderful if you could find room for both.

I tracked down all of the posts and saw that you had been interested awhile back. I'm so glad I bumped this thread and you saw it.

and a big DITTO to what mambo said....YOU ROCK!!!!

:~) Jim ***smiling so hard it hurts***

Bless your heart, Jen!

Thumper is adorably cute, and One of the Luckiest Bunnies in the world!

I can't believe that with all you have going on, you found it in yourheart and home to make space for one more little buddy. Youare an angel.

Congratulations Jen and Thumper!

-Carolyn

None yet, I'm still working out if I can fitboth...it's taking longer then expected as I had to get over the shockof the neighbor problems this morning and then Lucky (cat w/eye issue)had a re-check at the vet, so hopefully soon!

Jen

I'm sorry, Jen.

I got so focused on this that I forgot about the other things you've got goin on.

It's just that I am so worried for Abby.

Ok, the verdict is in, I simply don't have roomfor 2. It breaks my heart. I don't know which totake. I can't imagine one of them having to be in a petstore. I'm trying to convince a friend that she needs abunny.

On the one hand, I'mso thatI can take 1, butI'mso forthe other, butI'm still .

Jen

AHHHH Thumper looks just like my Corky...andhe's SUCH a lil lover!!! How can you decide? Soundslike its time to put more pressure on your friend! ;)

I just e-mailed Sampson's breeder to see if sheknows anyone who might be able to take the other bun. I can'tbelieve I didn't think of her sooner. She knows a lot ofbunny people. So, I'm waiting for 2 possible people, but Ijust don't know.

Jen

cirrustwi wrote:
I just e-mailed Sampson's breeder to see if she knows anyonewho might be able to take the other bun. I can't believe Ididn't think of her sooner. She knows a lot of bunnypeople. So, I'm waiting for 2 possible people, but I justdon't know.

Jen
Just let me know about the other one and have you decided on which bunyou would like. It is hard to decide which one too. I am so happy thatone is going to a good bun caregiver but I am sad to see them goespecaily Abby. She is my baby.

Angel

Ok, so I've decided I'm taking Abby. Ijust can't stand the thought of her going without that teddybear. Shes just too cute. I really wish I had aplace for Thumper. I'm still working on it.

Jen

lol, Its ok. I am getting my phone numberchanged tomorrow. Will you be able to get your pms before you leave forthe weekend. They are supposed to change it between 1 to 5 pm. Myhusband wrote it down but lost it. Typical men. lol

Angel

GOOD NEWS everyone, Jen is taking Abby, and thebunny people in my area is taking Thumper. Thumper is leaving today andAbby is leaving on sunday. I am so excited that they are going to avery good bunny home but I am getting sadder because they are leaving.I will miss Abby the most than Thumper because she is so cute with herbear.:X

WOOHOOWOOHOOWOOHOO!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

I was thinkin about this all night long.

I even had "mentioned" to my family that we should consider fostering one more bunnie.

I am soooooo happy!!!!

Bless you Jen!!!!! Abby and her teddy really need a good forever home.

And I'm so glad that Thumper has found a new home, too!!

:~) Jim

thank you for all of your effort and help. Iwill be coming on here to learn more for the future. If we ever get ourown home maybe we will get new buns adopted buns. My heart just breaksto let them go but I have to.

Well I just got back meeting with Becky who tookThumper. She is really nice and she fell in love with Thumper. she willsend pics and give us a curtisty call to let us know how she is doing.I am ok just a bit heart broken and I am getting ready to clean hercage out now.

Angel

I just got Abby settled. We're staying at afriend's house tonight, but I made her a little cage with the NIC cubesI picked up today. She is absolutely the sweetest bunny. OMG I can'tget over how loveable she is. Angel really did a great job with her. Ijust love her so much already. She's going to fit in just fine at myhouse.

Jen

*blushes* Thank you Jen. When we got her wespent so much time with her and spoiled her too. I know that she is ingood hands and I am not feel as sad as I thought I would be. I thinkits cause I saw how she handled Abby and how Abby reacted with her.Abby really let Jen hold her and pet her as well. Jen I want to tellyou how much this really means to me and DJ. Thank you so much and Ifeel good about her new home too.

Angel

PS. Try and post some pics if ya can some day. Also post pics on my all pet forum too at

http://isaacshavenclub.12.freebb.com.

You guys can check it out too if ya want. It is not just for buns or guinea pigs it is for all kinds of pets for all pet lovers.

How did I miss this one????? Jen, you are wonderful, I am so pleased for Abby. How is she settling in?

Angel, I am so sad for you that you had to give your beautiful babiesup, but it looks like they both got good homes, and at least you cankeep in touch with how they are getting on. There are suchgreat people on this Forum :D

Jan

Abby is doing well. We got home latelast evening and she seems to be doing well. She had a goodtime at my friend's house. I need to get her cage set up,right now she's running around the critter room, so today after work, Ihave some work to do. I hope to put up pictures of her andLilly (my new mini rex) tonight in my photo thread.

Jen

Latest posts

Back