2 buns for adoption in Pittsburgh Pa area

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetPeasMommie

Reaction score
Hello,

I have 2 dwarf lops for adoptions. We are moving in a few weeks and cannot take them with us. Our female is Abby and she is 2 years old. Sheloves to be petted and play with her toy teddy bear. Thumper is 1.5years old and he loves to be petted. He would throw things with hismouth that are in his way. He is very curious and loves to explore.They both have their own cage and accessories. For one bun andaccessories is 40 dollars obo, for both with accesories is 75 dollarsobo. For more info and pics please E-mail me.

Angel

Angel, good luck finding a new home for Abby& Thumper. You are good people and I really appreciate all thegreat advice you've given me for my cavies.:)

Awwwww Your welcome. I will be devastated to seeAbby go more than Thumper but I will miss them dearly. It would be niceif someone who knows buns very well take them in. Then I would knowthat they are in good hands. :(

Aw thank you. I would meet half way if we hadrelyable car or truck. I will check it out. I'm gonna wait a bit beforeI do that. I did place an add on petfinder.com a week ago.

I tried everything. I desperatly in need findinghomes for these precious babies. The prices dropped to 30 per bun withcages and accessories and for both is 65 dollars with cages andaccessories. you just want a bun its 20 dollars and for both is 35dollars with out cages but include food.

I'm in the Pittsburgh area, I'll talk to myboyfriend and see if we can take them. I'll also talk to someof my friends who don't have bunnies, but are thinking of getting someand see if they can help. I'll drop you an e-mail about moreinfo and pics and all that good stuff. Ok, I just noticed,you don't have your e-mail listed....could you PM me withit,or e-mail me. I guess what I'd want to knowis:pictures and what kind of food they are eating and cagesize and if they are altered and exactly what accessories areincluded....I think that's all. My e-mail is[email protected]

Also, looking at the prices, it doesn't make sense: $30 per bun w/cage and accessories and $65 for both w/cages and accessories?

Jen

I wish I could take them I live in Pittsburghbut I will be home with mambo this summer and 5 bunnies in one house isjust too much. I really hope you find a good home for them.

I know who mambo is. I have helped him with hisguinea pigs. Do you know anyone who is interested in them. They aredwarf lop buns. One male and one female. Either are altered. I canstill email you pics and info if you would like so you can have infofor some one who is interested in them. My email is[email protected]

***bump***

Time is running short for these two sweet buns. They're in the Pittsburg, PA area.

Abby comes with her own teddy bear that she likes to play with.

It's a possibility that they could end up at a pet store, for lack of any other option in a short amount of time.

Pet shops are NOT a good place for an older bunnie to find a home. And what if they won't let Abby keep her teddy!!

Isn't there anyone willing to take these two in....or at least foster them until a good home can be found??

~Jim

I'mso excited. I'm going to take at least 1 of Angel'sbuns. I'm going to let her decide who she'd rather me take,but I think itwill be Thumper! He's just anadorable littlething. I'll know for sure tomorrowif I'm going to take both, but at this point it's looking like just one.

Jen

Which ever you would like Jen. Either one is fine.

This is Abby with Flower (teddy bear)

AbbysBosomBuddy2.jpg

Thumper

ComfyThumper2.jpg

cirrustwi wrote:
I'mso excited. I'm going to take at least 1 of Angel'sbuns. I'm going to let her decide who she'd rather me take,but I think itwill be Thumper! He's just anadorable littlething. I'll know for sure tomorrowif I'm going to take both, but at this point it's looking like just one.

Jen
You rock Jen, I had a feeling it would be you.;)

Mambo -- I'm actually surprised I was able tofind the room, but I did. I'm going to try to take bothbecause I'd hate to see them go to a pet store. I have to seehow much more room I can make today.

Jen

Latest posts

Back