2 bunnies needs homes in york,PA

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DUSTBUNNY-CLYDE

Reaction score
my co-workers sister had surgery and can't keep her bunnies. hutch, supplies, and bunnies are free to good home!! they are dwarf mixed breeds?? bonded male and female. male is neutered, they are 2 years old. they are kept outside in hutch under porch. they are friendly, raised with kids!! please help me find them a good forever home!!!

.facebook_383675823.jpg

51lyPBvlcVL._SX300_.jpg

Last edited:
no nothing yet!! she really didn't want to put them in the paper or on craigslist!! she wanted somebody with a lot of rabbit experience!! still hoping!!!

If you can arrange a bunny train to Iowa I would. I wanted a Holland Lop but dwarfs are a close second. I don't drive but my boyfriend would be pretty helpful and could get us at the very least to the border. They would be inside bunnies and well loved.

Darn they're adorable but I couldn't do three...hopefully you find someone but Philly isn't the best place to find rabbit owners. If you're in a tight spot you could try reaching out to Luv-N-Bunns - it's a local rabbit rescue group in the 'burbs.

They are adorable little things! I don't know if I can, but I have some friends around that area, I'll see if any of them would want them.

my friend's sister going have to take them to spca in next few days since she cant find anybody to take them!!! :( anybody from philly want 2 sweet little bunnies?? and hutch and supplies for free!!!

I'm so sorry you haven't found a home for them yet! I hope you can still find them a good home. I'm too far away to take them in but I would do it if I could even on a temporary basis until a permanent home could be found for them. They are adorable. Hope someone on here is nearby & could possibly keep them & find them a permanent home if they couldn't keep them permanently.

Awww, they are so adorable! Wish I could take them but, yeah, Michigan is way too far. I hope you find a home for them soon.

my friend's sister going have to take them to spca in next few days since she cant find anybody to take them!!! :( anybody from philly want 2 sweet little bunnies?? and hutch and supplies for free!!!

I pm'd you last night. I may be able to help. Have a big soft spot for keeping bunnies out of the spca.

I live an hour from Philadelphia. I hate to see any bunnies go to the SPCA. I could take them if they came with a indoor cage.

I think lionbunn is going to take them, but thank you so much and will keep u in mind! I think my friend's sister is giving her kids a little more time to help out with the bunnies!! thank goodness for all you kind people!!!

Still waiting to hear back from her. I believe she's in mont clare, pa. Thats what came up when i called her. It an hour and a half from me. We'll see what happens.

Back