2 Boys without names.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutches_Rock

Reaction score
This is pretty bad, I've had two male rabbitsfor about, oh, 6 months, and they still don't have steady names. Wehave Java and Chi, but I don't know if I want to keep those. Right nowthey're just better known as "The Boys."
Sorry, I don't have any pictures currently :(. So, we have 2male mini lops, tortoise shell brown, and huge back feet (they looklike snow shoes!) One is dominant over the other and just ever soslightly bigger (That's the only way you can tell them apart), you cantell he's the ruler of the hutch if you know what I'm saying. The otheris timid and shy.
I wanted to go with a German or Greek myth theme, becausethat's what I'm into. I love the name Dyonisus, I know he's agreek god, but I don't know too much about him.
And the for the other I'm not so sure.
Can you help me out? I know it's hard without pictures...
-Kelly

Dionysus is the Greek god of wine. Nota bad name for a silly bunny. One of mine is named Loki,after the Norse trikster god. :) Check out thispage for Greek gods and myths:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_god

As for German names, I'm a fan of Richard Wagner's operas (listening tothe Ring cycle right now). He based a lot of his workoff of Germanic myths. Two names that come to mind areTristan and Siegfried, the heros from Tristan and Isolde andThe Ring of the Nibelung. I would love to name amale/female pair Tristan and Isolde. :love:

Wikipedia is an online encyclopedia- you can search it for more ideas.

Latest posts

Back