1st rabbit show

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mclovinsmommy

Reaction score
so my 7 mo ols lionhead is going to his first show saturday. his breeder has agreed to take him because i dont have anytime to do it myself. Any advice on how to get him ready? he's a skittish bunny and i'm not sure how well he'll do in a crowd. I'm sad i dont get to see his first show myself but is letting the breeder show him a good idea?

thanks, Bri

He will be fine in the crowd, because really he'll only be in amidst it when he's on the show table, and even then, it's not super huge.
I'm sure it'll be ok that the breeder shows him, because I'm sure she shows and knows what she's doing and all.
Maybe you could stop by for a half hour or so, to check on him?

Emily

Like it's been said already, I'm sure he will be fine with the breeder. Are you planning on showing him yourself eventually? If not then there isn't really much point showing him, since you aren't actually involved in it and enjoying it, unless you are a breeder and want to see how good he is on the show table, but from what I can see you only have one rabbit :)

Latest posts

Back