1st litter of Red Mini Rex

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SNM

Reaction score
Ethel is estimated to kindle tomorrow. I put the nestbox in yesterday. I just went out there and she's put her carpet piece in the nestbox and is pulling fur. From experience, my does will usually wait untill the last possible moment to make a nest. Looks like she's gonna do well for a 1st time mom, as long as nothing spooks her.

Can't wait. Me and my sisters have bets on the number of kits and the colors. I predict 5 kits solid reds and maybe a REW for Ethel. She'll probably have them by the end of tomorrow. She's about to pop and the babies look like they have all moved down a bit.

She had 6 this morning. 1 is a peanut though.
Me and Carmen predicted six babies :D/ Ethel did great

Colors to be deteremined, because it was chilly outside

She had six, but none of them are peanuts. I just had a quick peak in this morning and the one I saw was the runt and it had small buldgy eyes. Well, they all have buldgy eyes. I think one of them may be a REW. Here they are only about 12 hours old. It took me forever to pick out that newspaper,I'm still trying to figure out how she got to it
2011-05-16142610.jpg

Looks like a few little brokens and 3 reds

Nopes. Acutally, there are 4 Reds, 1 Tort(that was a shocker) and 1 to be determined. I think the undetermined is a REW.

Solid Rex x Red breeding and my other red doe is gonna pop at any moment now

Congrats on the litter! Hope your other litter is just as nice!

Latest posts

Back