12 HOLE TRANSPORT CARRIER

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMALL S RABBITRY

Reaction score
I was needing carriers so I would have enoph for shows and I priced them and I could not afford them so Ihad some cage building stuff left over from the cages I built a few months ago so I built a 12 hole transport carrier and I think it looks really good sense I am not that great at building stuff like that each hole is 11'x8'x10'h it has 3 seperate lids and I checked and my mini rex and polish both have plenty of room to move around and even lay down. Oh and even room for a feeder and a water bottles.Let me know what yall think sbout the carrier please..........Toby

Photo153.jpg

Photo152.jpg

Photo150.jpg

Photo149.jpg

Photo148.jpg

If we can build up our rabbitry over the next year, I may contact you and see if you can make me one. It sure would save space in the vehicle. You should sell these, I've never seen a 12 hole.:)

That's brilliant! Is that a 24x24 pan underneath it?
Wow...I kind of like that idea. Much cheaper than buying a carrier, and lots more holes!
Is it sturdy enough? And does it have handles?

I should figure out how to build one...that'd be nice for Netherland Dwarfs. :) Then I'd HAVE to get a cart, haha.

Emily

BlueCamasRabbitry wrote:
Wow...I kind of like that idea. Much cheaper than buying a carrier, and lots more holes!

I should figure out how to build one...that'd be nice for Netherland Dwarfs. :) Then I'd HAVE to get a cart, haha.

Emily
The pan is 36"x30" and yes it is sturdy promise you that...........Toby

Nice carrier! man i wish my tans would fit :) but i dont even have that many rabbits to tote around LOL

SMALL S RABBITRY wrote:
BlueCamasRabbitry wrote:

Emily
The pan is 36"x30" and yes it is sturdy promise you that...........Toby
Oh! Bit bigger than I expected, lol. Still a good idea, though.

For those of you wanting to build a do-it-yourself carrier, I bet you could order smaller pans, and then just build a triple to six hole carrier... ;) It'd be a lot cheaper than buying one, that's for sure.

Emily

Looks like a nice carrier. The only thing I would be concerned with would be the rabbits chewing each others fur through the wire dividers.

RAL Rabbitry wrote:
Looks like a nice carrier. The only thing I would be concerned with would be the rabbits chewing each others fur through the wire dividers.
I used the 1"x1/2" wire for the center dividers so they cant get to each other and mess up there fur.........Toby

For everyone wanting one let me practice building just one more and then I will decide if I am going to sell any but I just dont know as of yet...... And Emily Tractor Supply sales pans in 36"x30", 30"x30", and 24"x24" and they are pretty good pans..... and also if yall have a 3 hole carrier you can turn it in to a 4 hole really easy I am fixen to do it to one of mine and when I do I will post some before and after pics...............Toby

Back