101 Uses for

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Instead of throwing pebbles at your loves window...throw poops to get their attention....:inlove: Less chance of breaking a window.;)

*Don't forget that they are great ear plugs while you are traveling! Sleep like a baby!

*Sell it in a novelty store as a gag gift..."real bunny poop"

*Leave a few poops in your toiletto impress your friends. You can tell them your rabbit is not litter trained your rabbit is toilettrained. It could happen!!! (Side note: I had a friend who's cat WAS toilet trained!)

bunnypoo.jpg

Love the pics...

Pipp wrote:
:bump

seeing as this was brought up in another thread, thought it should be bumped (with a note to Honeypot: I'll never be able toeat raisin bread again!!)

sas and the forum gang
meeting.gif

:eats Heehee, yeah... I think of that every time I eat it now.

ChinaBun wrote:
Bubble tea is also popular in the summer in China. I believe it came from Taiwan. The bubbles are actually tapioca. I haven't tried one yet. After reading your post, I have no desire! I would be afraid of what my straw sucked up.

Here we call those boba, the tapioca balls boba or "black pearls." A bunch of my friends love them, I'm not a big fan of the texture, now I've got a reason not to like them, lol.

Mrpumpkinbunny wrote:
*Instead of throwing pebbles at your loves window...throw poops to get their attention....:inlove: Less chance of breaking a window.;)
*Leave a few poops in your toiletto impress your friends. You can tell them your rabbit is not litter trained your rabbit is toilettrained. It could happen!!! (Side note: I had a friend who's cat WAS toilet trained!)
LOL! These are great! I've got experience with these, too. I remember breaking my brother-in-law's window while throwing a rock -- just this little bitty thing! -- at his window to get my hubby's attention.(It did!)

And I was babysitting a cat, once, wentwalking into the bathroom to find him perched on the toilet urinating into the bowl! (Unfortunately he also took a big horrid smelly dump in the bathtub, which rather negatedthistalent).

And I LOVE thatHappy Bunny graphic! Never saw that one before, thanks for that. :)

sas and the gang

In Beef Stew! :laugh:Can you imagine? It would certainly make the broth much... erm... thicker :D

It would be great if you ran out of blueberries and were making blueberry muffins, too...

Eww...hehe!! This is a wonderful (though quite gross) thread!

Let's see what I can come up with...

- Exfoliating beads (hey, with all the other weird things out there, you'd probably make a FORTUNE!!)

- bath beads (eww...)

- trail mix add-in for people you don't like that much (do you like the chocolate-covered raisins?)

- a handful as a weight in a little baggy for a balloon (cheaper than those metal rings they use! hehe)

- mosaic artistry (the color variences would be interesting!)

- string them together as a necklace or bracelet for someone you think would appreciate the rarity of such "stones" (hehe)

- press them like you would flowers and see what kinds of interesting patterns you get......

- ......then put them in birthday cards and say the bunny says "good health to you!"

- Mail them to your vet to show her how much healthier your bun is now since seeing her last (she might actually appreciate it! never know...)

- grind them up for an interesting powder covering for your favorite cream pie or cupcake

- build a miniature house, and use them for cobblestone siding

- play Janga!! See who can stack the most without them falling down (or is it the other way around?).

Okay, that's all I can think of right now...we'll see what else I come up with later on...sorry if there are any repeats! :D

Laura wrote:
Constellation model. Snuggy and Baby made one by themselveslast night! I swear I could make out the Big Dipper!

RabbitsOctober192005011.jpg

Laura

It's GONE?!?!

:dunno

This was one of my favorites.....very inspiring!:nod
The way Laura used timothy hay to connect the "stars" in the Big Dipper was quite unique.:thumbup

:sweep...... :rabbithop........
&
later that day...
:shock:

.___.___.
\._./

:bunnydance:

~Jim

Off topic- When I was little we used to havethese plastic containers that we put dog food and cereal in to keep itfresh. We kept the dog food on the very bottom shelf and the cereal onthe very top. Well, my mom accidently putthe dogfoodon the top after she fed the dogs the night before and inthe morning, she poured a bowl of what she thought were Coco Puffs.:DPoured milk on them and took a big bite... And spit themeverywhere. :shock:We had no idea what was wrong.She was laughing for about 10 minutes before we found out that it wasdog food. :laugh:

Hehe...another off-topic funny-Mom-happening...

My mother and I have REALLY bad eyesight. One morning, beforeshe'd put on her glasses, my mother threw away what she thought was catpoop (or other misc. cat things that should be thrown away).A bit later, I came out and was looking for my hair scrunchie, andcouldn't find it for the life of me! Turns out, she'd thrownaway my hair scrunchie!! She even picked it up with a napkin,all grossed out!! We laughed for days about it, and though itwas about ten years ago, I laugh my butt off sitting here right nowthinking about it!! HEHE!!

maherwoman wrote:
Hehe...another off-topic funny-Mom-happening...

My mother and I have REALLY bad eyesight. One morning, beforeshe'd put on her glasses, my mother threw away what she thought was catpoop (or other misc. cat things that should be thrown away).A bit later, I came out and was looking for my hair scrunchie, andcouldn't find it for the life of me! Turns out, she'd thrownaway my hair scrunchie!! She even picked it up with a napkin,all grossed out!! We laughed for days about it, and though itwas about ten years ago, I laugh my butt off sitting here right nowthinking about it!! HEHE!!
Reminds me of the time I found the fake doogy poop that hadfallen behind the couch...and I started yelling at the dog....

meanwhile: much laughter from the peanut gallery.

And Jim said, "WHY is everybody laughing....it's NOT funny!!"

LOL! Gosh, I found fake dog poop too! I was atmy friends house and she put one where I was supposed to walk,and just nearly missed it. I was so grossed out a freakedthat I'd almost stepped in it. Then she went to pick it up and threw itat me.. very gross! LOL

My friend was a member of this club for churchand we went to a party at someones house and found fake dog poop on thetable so we took it and put it on the seat of the bathroom and (perfecttiming) while we were meant to be praying someone went into thebathroom and me and my friend were laughing hysterically and everyonewas looking at us funny then the girl who walked out had the fake poopin a piece o toilet paper and started walking around asking people tosmell it (she was just kidding of course) so then we were glad that thegirl didn't just brush it into the toilet and flush. :D

Latest posts

Back