10-week old California Mix

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erinmoveit

Reaction score

A friend of mine is addicted to animals, I'm sure of it. She has a petting zoo pretty much. She recently got two small California Mix bunnies. They are free to a good home. They come with cage, accessories, food. I have not seen them, nor their housing so I don't know what all will be needed. They appear to be boys, but like I said I haven't seen them. They are 10-weeks old and need a new home. Their owners now have allergies that are preventing them from keeping them.

Like I said, free to a good home for them both (littermates).

From Kalamazoo, MI

Please help

OH MY GOSH!!! Aren't they the most handsome duo I have ever seen!??!?!?!? I would love to take them in a heart beat! but alas being a collage student and making money off of art isn't easy :(:(:( ( i dont know how to make a super sad face)

I hope they find a good home soon!!!!

If they can't find a home I am worried that the owner may try to release them. I am willing to travel to find them a good home or set us a train maybe to find them a good home. They are very sweet little ones, I would hate to see them released or surrendered.

Last chance. I am working with a woman to try to help her to surrender them to a no kill rather than just releasing these young buns. BUMP IF ANYONE CAN HELP

Please do not let her release them into the wild! That is a death sentence after a considerable amount of suffering. Please PM me if that is going to happen and I will personally pick up the bunnies and get them in to a shelter. Even a kill shelter is better than being released.

The owner finally found someone to rehome them too. I will check in on the situation and make sure whoever has them, is knowledgeable of the care needed for the two. Especially two unneutered littermates who are bonded

Back