1 Condo turns into 2

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ariel

Reaction score

Well we have built the new bunnies a condo of their own!
Right next to Bindy, they are next to each other so they can talkthrough the walls (which they have already done) only the top levelis joined.

They will stay seperate house for quite a while yet, one day I amhoping we can have them all live together. That may or may not happen,and if it doesn't then it's ok because everyone has plenty of room.

So we have changed what was the spare room to Bindys' room and now we have changed it yet again to The Bunny Room LOL

Bindys condo has stayed the same, we have just built another but a mirror image of hers.

100_0861.jpg

100_0864.jpg

The condos are joined along the top section only, and who knows maybe one day the centre wall will come down???

100_0854.jpg

Gizmo playing with the new toys, this bunny loooooves toys

100_0857.jpg

Thanks! I can't take all the credit, it was Bretts idea and he did a GREAT job I thought.
What a guy!!:star:

Parts of both of the houses were a joint effort, Bindy has had hercondo for a while now and we know how much she luvs it , so we thoughtwe gotta make one for the bubs as well .

juicyjuicee wrote:
The cages look goooood. We also have a spare room dedicatedto the bun. It is known to everyone as 'The Rabbit Room'

That's us as well, it went from being the spare room to Bindys room and now it's The Bunnies Room :p

Funny how they take over ya life huh LOL (and the house!!)

Wow, those are really nice!

I want to build a cage like that for our herd, but my hubby isreluctant because we spent so much time and money building the cagethey use now.

I think I'm suffering from wanting what everyone else has! lol

Wow! That's an awesome apartmentcomplex you have built there! Bindy looks as if to say,"Muah, ha ha. It's all MINE, ALL MINE, I tell you!"

:D

Laura

Wow - they look wonderful!
I am definately going to build Nick and Maggie a condo... They HAVE to have one!
I'm working on plans, and all you guys give me such great ideas!

Back