•·.·´¯`·.·•The Tater Tots Family•·.·´¯`·.·•

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[align=center]And next, the piggies...

Twizzler:

DSC02767.jpg

DSC02768.jpg

DSC02770.jpg

DSC02773.jpg

DSC02775.jpg

DSC02798.jpg

DSC02799.jpg

Jelly Bean:

DSC02782.jpg

DSC02789.jpg

DSC02791.jpg

DSC02792.jpg

DSC02795.jpg

Both:

DSC02780.jpg

DSC02783.jpg

DSC02787.jpg

DSC02794.jpg

I hope you enjoyed them :biggrin2:
[/align]

Beautiful photos! They all look so relaxed. I like the idea of putting out treats to help them stay where you want them to be. Wonderful babies.

Ohhhhhhh Soph, I don't know how we're going to pull it off but I NEEEEEED Rolo...there is just something about that boy, I am so totally head over heels in love with him.

Awwwwww piggy lips :heartbeat:

Hehehehe I am glad you all enjoyed the pictures. I am glad I got them. I tried to take pics of Smores last night but it was too dark :(He's doing great though. Rolo is just like his daddy. He's as destructive as him and he's really starting to show his personality more. :biggrin:I'm be glad to have a bunny like Smores. It was so hard to let him go. I hope to bond with Rolo more in the future. :)I'm thinking that I will probably try my hand at bunny hopping with him if he shows an interest :)He should be a good age in the spring to start training I think. On the other hand, we'll probably be remodeling the yards so maybe it won't be practical... We shall see.

After marking the 5 year mark of that big event that disrupted my life, I had said that I would take control of my life back.

I am proud to say that I start my integration course this evening at the community college. :)I thought it was one way to push through my social anxieties. It's not the hugest step as Jeff will be taking me to and from the college but it's a big step for me because it will make me deal with being amongst strangers again. I admit, I am a bit apprehensive. I do not know how many we are in the group. I know that we will not be getting the rude teacher though as she has been fired. Still, I do not know the new teacher so I am hoping s/he is nice. I am not stressing about the course itself this time though as I know that it is not required for the exams. Basically, this is all a social experience for me at this point. I definitely will take the course seriously, but I will not allow it to stress me out more than it should :)My co-ordinator is aware of the situation so she will help me with things if needed. I'm hoping to make some friends too :)That would be nice.

With all the cooking I did for christmas, I had moved our dining table to the center of the kitchen rather than leaving it on the side so I could use it as an island. Well, it turns out I am rather quite pleased with it there so it's staying there for a trial run. I got a nice cookbook for Christmas as well so I fully intend to dive into cooking in the very near future. :biggrin:

I am looking forward to organizing the house some more. I also intend on painting the bathroom downstairs and the art room. I can't seem to decide how I want to decorate that room yet but I am so excited about it. I'm also hoping to draw up some plans for the yard remodelling.I so love this house! :biggrin2:

Anywho, wish me luck for tonight! I'm all nervous... Hehe :nerves1

Congratulations on getting out. It can be a real challenge. I went through a phase a few years ago that my husband had to bribe me with something fun (trip to pet store or garden center) to get me out of the house. I was afraid of everyone and everything. My pets and a therapist helped me over come the fears for the most part, but I still hate crowds. Know that you are not alone.
:pray:

Thanks everyone :)It went really well :biggrin2:

First thing first, I barely made it up the stairs when my co-ordinator grabbed me in a tight hug. I was a bit surprised but then again she did this before Christmas as well. We wished each other a happy new year and I headed to class only to see her following. It turns out we had no teacher. LOL. Different year, same crap. Anyway, we set up on the computers and surprise surprise, the program doesn't work. :grumpy:Buuuuuuut I had said I wasn't going to stress, so I didn't. We're not paying for the course and I have my own self-study I can do as well so I am not so worried at this point. Just taking it all very lightly. :)

We are a bigger group. We were about 10 last evening rather than being 5 like in my previous class. I do like having a few more people in the class. We're actually supposed to be about 20 students so maybe more will come on Wednesday. The class so far consists of polish, chinese, slovakian, indian, turkish, and me being the canadian. :)

Anyway, Kenny, the coordinator ended up staying with us to replace the missing teacher. She helped us out with the computer part and then also stuck around for the lesson. She wasn't allowed to actually teach us anything so she told us all about the program. I'm glad she did actually because I found out I was assigned a work profile but there is also a family profile. Basically, this just means that the practical work is different. In the work profile, you will learn how to write a resume, search for a job, etc. In the family profile, you will learn howto register births, register children in school, etc. I am definitely more interested in the family profile. It was so funny though because when I mentionned it, the coordinator got all excited and asked if we were planning a baby this year. Lol. I am really hoping they will switch me without any issues :)Jeff and I aren't really planning kids to be honest. I know that I would be happy with having a child but Jeff doesn't seem as ready and confident to have one so we will see. Either way, it's not for now and I would much prefer being married before even thinking of planning for a baby. In the end, my logic is that Jeff can help me with any job searching I may want to do here in the future, whereas he'd have no clue about anything revolving around children so I think it is a better learning oppurtunity. We'll just say that is really my reasoning :wink

During the class, Kenny stopped and looked at me. She suddenly looked worried and asked if I had come with Jeff. I told her I had and then she asked if he was picking me up. I said he was and she smiled and said if he wasn't, she would drive me. Awww lol. I was mildly embarassed. Hehehe.She definitely knows. Lol. I had ended up telling my other teacher brieflybecause she commented on how uncomfortable she felt me. She was concerned about how stressed I was and when I announced my withdrawal I had mentionned the transportatin and she couldn't understand because we don't live far away. She was quite shocked and really became a whole lot more friendly at that point. She really wanted me to be more open about it and tell the teachers but I didn't want. I hate that really. Everyone starts treating you differently and get all soft with you :grumpy:Ah well, it turns out she told the coordinator because she really wanted me to go back to the course. It's quite alright but it's funny because I feel like the coordinator has taken me under her wing.

After the class, I chatted stayed back to chatwith her a bit. She gave me another huge hug. I asked about her holidays and she asked about Jeff. She got me some tea and I waited for Jeff. She came to check on me to confirm that Jeff was coming (it was still early so he hadn't arrived) and asked if she could leave so I laughed and told her I was fine. She told me to send her regards, best wishes, and hugs and kisses to Jeff.

Jeff came up, looking handsome as ever. It's always nice when you let a happy sigh escape just when seeing your significant other I think. There's something about him that makes me instantly happy. It's not that giddy, butterfly feeling, it's just warmth and comfort. The butterflies I get when he puts on his suit :pI told him about the evening and we joked around. He was surprised at how much Kenny remembers him and mentions him, saying he really doesn't know her much at all. That's how she is. Hehe. She's a nice woman. :)

Oh and before I headed to my course, Jeff surprised me with the Toy Story box set and the 25th Anniversary Mario games for the Wii :biggrin2:He's terrible and I love him! :biggrin:

Congrats Sophie! I've been sort of out of the loop the last few days. Jeff is a KEEPER. It's so nice to hear about people in love. :)

Thank you everyone! I'm glad you all approve of Jeff. Hehehe. He is a definite keeper :biggrin2:Mine all mine! LOL.

I made a new blog for 2011 to make it easier to load. I'll be putting up new pictures tomorrow most likely :biggrin2:

Please leave all comments in the new one :biggrin2:

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
stoppin by to say hello to ya ..i havent beenon enough lately!.AM I POSTING in the right blog?.this making a new blog thing for 2011 is screwing me up!i feel so lost around here now hehe..how are you Sof?

5TH pic down of jelly bean is awesome!!what a sweet wittle mouth!

Nela...just finished page 1 of your blog and your pets are so cute! I have a soft spot for Maybelle...lops are my favourite so I was drawn to her. They're ALL cute though. I fell in love with every last one. I like cats too, so I enjoyed this little video I just saw. It'll take me a couple days to catch up on your whole blog but I'm working at it. I'm enjoying it! You've left some wonderful comments on mine so I really wanted to read yours and leave comments on yours too. You take really awesome pictures!

OK, I swear I will not comment after every page. But, the pictures of Maybelle in the tub...the first one, with her head poking over the top, soaking wet, I burst out laughing! Also, your gray and white piggy looks a lot like my Sam. There's one picture of him on my blog.

Also, all the pictures you post, I love them! You've inspired me to add more pictures to my blog :)

Sarah

It is so hard when you want to connect to someone that close and can't. My father time and again has put people in front of my brother and me. So many times during times where he SHOULD have been with us. Now I am some what friends with him. At this point in time I give up trying to ever have that bond with him just won't happen. His family... I have nothing to do with them.

I sometimes think the family you choose is better than the one you are born with. My husbands family has accepted me and they are 10x better than my bio father and his lot.

Back