Çräżÿ I know, even feel a presence of a deceased loved one?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blondiesmommie

Reaction score
I won't get into detail, unless someone else is open minded enough to, but have you ever felt the presence of a loved one? What happened? Or maybe it was someone you didn't know? I'm starting to notice, more and moreover the years, how many people come to me whether it's in my dreams or just a presence right after they pass, WHAT IS THE DEAL?! I don't ask for it! And I'm afraid to mention it sometimes bc people are understandably going to think I'm freaking nuts!!!! :confused2:

I don't exactly believe in a heaven or any of that, so I don't think someone's 'watching over me' in that sense. But I do sometimes still feel my best friend around, I think it's more of a memories, and 'he would totally say this and make me laugh right now' type thing. Even some music makes me feel closer to him again. I guess I still need him around.

Me neither! But I swear sometimes it feels like someone else is near me, and it always seems to happen after people pass away, and I don't even realize they've passed till after the fact. It's crazy

I get feelings of unease whenever someone was sick or in distress, no matter how far away. When my parents both passed, it was the same sense of dread and unease. No explanation, just happens. I think we are all connected by our energy emanations and some more so than others.

blondiesmommie wrote:
I won't get into detail, unless someone else is open minded enough to, but have you ever felt the presence of a loved one? What happened? Or maybe it was someone you didn't know? I'm starting to notice, more and moreover the years, how many people come to me whether it's in my dreams or just a presence right after they pass, WHAT IS THE DEAL?! I don't ask for it! And I'm afraid to mention it sometimes bc people are understandably going to think I'm freaking nuts!!!! :confused2:
I totally believe that this happens. My grandpa smoked all his life and no one else in our family does. Yet, sometimes when I am home alone I swear I smell the smoke. He died more than 20 years ago and I miss him every day so whenever I smell his smoke I know he is visiting me and I love it.
I had a friend who would dream that someone died and she was always right. She never mentioned it to that person but it was a burden for her.

There is a book out about this - I forget what it is called - I don't remember if I bought it or just read about it when we knew mom had cancer and didn't have long to live.

It is more common than you might think...

I had a cat my entire adult life and we were very attached to each other. He would sleep on my pillow every night. For about a year after he passed I would feel him jump on the bed, trudge up to the pillow just like he always did, and lay there purring until I went to sleep.

When I had surgery earlier this year he came back to check in on me. It sounds crazy, but I think he makes sure I am ok and the other animals are "taking care of" me.

We live in a really really old house, that the husband of the owner passed away in. In 1986.
I have a window over my kitchen sink and when I'm cooking and washing dishes, I can see a shadow/outline of a person standing behind me. It happens a lot. Its not my reflection, its someone to the right of me, they would be standing near my fridge. I think its him in the kitchen with me. I'm a lot like his wife in my farm girl/southern ways, so maybe he likes when I cook or something.

Latest posts

Back