What kind of Rabbit do I have?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol it's sooo hard not to spoil them.. my bunscome begging for treats constantly! they just look likethey're so starved too lol.. and as you can tell by mr licks, they'redefinitly not lol

Pebbles isn't an English Spot nor a Rhinelander:) A clearer photo in better light would help. Howmuch does Pebbles weigh?

Her color appears to be tri color (same color as aRhinelander). Is the coat short, plush and velvety?It appears from the photo to be a Rex coat, so my best guess is a TriColor Rex. My next best guess would be a Rex mix.

Pam

Yep, I thought of Rex or mini-rex myself. how much does she weigh?

LindseyandKen wrote:
LOL Tee Hee - I'm worse than useless, but I do try!

Many apologies! :p
Most certainly no need to apologize! It's always fun to offerup some guesses and to see what everyone else thinks it might be.(Especially if I'm wrong and overlook the obvious LOL)

Pam

I would bet she's a rex-mix then. She's got the rex look. Very cute as well :)

Here's my mini-rex, Bo.

Shorty011nk wrote:
her fur is not velvet...it isnt that soft...here is anotherpicture hopefully it will be a little easier to tell

Much better photo!!!! Thank you for posting it soquickly. The color is not tri color -- it'sbrokentortoise. (In the other photo, she appearedto have black spots over her back).

I agree with Bo Bunny -- I'm still thinking she's a large rex mix.

Pam

Sidenote: My daughter (ARBA Registrar) walked by and said"Mini Rex!" -- I told her it doesn't Rex fur, so she said "Really,reallybig Polish!". It's funny, because I had thatsame thought LOL

yep those spots are very brown...
She cant be a mini anything with how big she is can she?LoL
Im not sure how much she weighs but she isnt small...
Arent rex rabbits the ones with velvet fur?
I dont think she has that but I guess a rex mix may not?
Thank you all for your help...
im guessing that she is some kind of rex mix then?

When my mini rex mated with a broken lop, we hadsome babies that look very much like your bunny. They didn't have thevelvet fur either.

From thefirst photo, on the first pageof the post, it looks like your bunny has long whiskers, which a Rexwouldn't have... so I don't think she isaRex. Beautiful bunny, btw, and it's lovely thatyou took her in after she had such an awful time!:)

Ang xx

Delphinum wrote:
From thefirst photo, on the first page of thepost, it looks like your bunny has long whiskers, which a Rex wouldn'thave... so I don't think she is aRex.Beautiful bunny, btw, and it's lovely that you took her in after shehad such an awful time!:)

Ang xx
VERY observant!

A rex mix might have long whiskers, but not a full blooded mini or full sized rex!

LOL she's beautiful and that's really all that matters in the long run!

My gran used to call me 'Hawkeye' when I was young coz I was so good atseeing small details... like the caterpillar crawling up her houseplantone day! :D

Back