The Carrot Kingdom!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww thanks Kelly! :D

I haven't seen you online on Neo much lately!:( How come? Probably best you don't get as addicted as me though.. :shock::p

Yeah, I haven't had much time, been working crazy hours.:grumpy: Should be on more this weekend, though.:)

Can we have more Ebony pics please :biggrin2: I'm so happy she's feeling better!!

[align=center]Time for an update I think! No Ebony pictures, I'll try for some tomorrow if the weather is nice (very unlikely :(). So here are a few of Maddie from tonight;

033copy.jpg

038copy.jpg

041copy.jpg

043copy.jpg

047copy.jpg

This is Maddie's cage, I took some new pictures of it tonight;

029copy.jpg

031copy.jpg

And some news I guess. Ebony has been a single bun outside since September now :( because I'm not allowed to have her inside too, and I haven't been able to face getting another rabbit. Well it seems now I might be, I don't really want another one, but nobunny should be outside alone, so Ebony needs a friend. My neighbours bunny, Smartie (Ebony's sister, they look almost identical) had a litter, and I'm probably going to take one. A REW one, most likely will have either lop or helicopter ears. But I only want it if Ebony bonds with it. Although I'm not really sure I could give it back to them. :?:p

[/align]

Great new pics of Maddie:D! I just love the colors in your room, so pretty!

Aw, poor Ebs! She shouldn't be alone, poor baby girl. I hope you get her a new friend. That would be great!

Michaela wrote:
[align=center]Here's the Maddie pictures, I'll put Ebby's up later. :)
[/align]

:lies

Where are our Ebony pictures?:waiting::big wink:

Seriously hun, that's great news about getting Ebony some company.:)My parents still wont let me get a friend for Millie.:grumpy:I went to hers and Ruby's old breeder the other day and he said he'd give me an old buck who would be a perfect friend for her!:love:But my parents said no.:X

Let us know how you get on!:)

Thanks everyone. :D Aww Jess that's a shame they won't allow you another bun. :( Have you played the "Millie will be lonely when I go to university" card?

I took some pictures of Ebony, and the little babies too, this morning. I'll upload and sort them now. :)

[align=center]Ok, Ebony pictures. :)

She was inside with me today, but she doesn't photograph well inside because she's black - see -

004copy.jpg

So I took her out to the front garden.

005copy.jpg

006copy.jpg

007copy.jpg

009copy.jpg

011copy.jpg

014copy.jpg

015copy.jpg

One thing about Ebony - she loves to dig. This is her trying to dig up the grass;

016copy.jpg

Then she got tired;

019copy.jpg

More in the next post. :)

[/align]

[align=center]Note the dirt flying through the air!

046copy.jpg

050copy.jpg

051copy.jpg

Then she rolled in the dirt like a little piggy!

054copy.jpg

055copy.jpg

057copy.jpg

061copy.jpg

065copy.jpg

066copy.jpg

067copy.jpg

[/align]

Michaela, Ebony is beautiful:heartbeat:. You take great pictures. Your yard is really nice.

Remind me again what breed of Rabiit is Ebony? I can hardly wait to see her with a new friend.

Susan:)

[align=center]Thanks Kelly,:) yes she is so silly, mum wasn't happy at all, and I had to pick up all the dirt. :X But at least Ebony had fun (and there is no stopping her once she has started digging, she can't go in the back garden anymore because it's full of holes. :p But I'm getting the bottom of her run covered to sort it.)

Thanks Susan, haha I think my pictures are terrible! :p They are a lot better outside though. Ebony is a cross between a mini-rex and a lop, but doesn't have the distinctive features of either, but I love her anyway, wonderful personality. :D

Thank you Angela. :) I love her too, I have such a soft spot for any black or REW bunny. ;) And the pictures of the baby bunnies are right here, at last. I didn't take any of the little sickly one, don't like to disturb it. It's very hard to get good pictures of them, it's quite dark where they are, and I don't like to move them too far, but I'll try every day. Mum says she will come over and hold them and help me take good pictures of them tomorrow.

This is the whole litter (sorry for the quality!) Big fattie is in the middle, next fattie is to the left, little black bunny is at the back, and tiny bunny is to the right.

001copy.jpg

And this is (probably) my little bunny!

005copy-1.jpg

006copy-1.jpg

Eyes are almost opened! :D

Black bunny;

009copy-1.jpg

008copy.jpg

[/align]

Cuteness! That one baby is really small. Is he at least active? All of my babies are really squirmy, even the smallest one. I can't even imagine my babies being as big as those, but then again their mom is probably a lot larger than Jazzy, being Ebony's sister and all.

So... white baby or black baby for you?:biggrin2:

The tiny one is only about half the size of the others. :( But yes, he or she is just as active as the others :), and is always trying to squeeze to the middle of the nest. ^^ It's so funny, they all start jumping up when I open their door, hoping for a feed from mum no doubt! I hope so much it makes it, but I'm not very confident. I dread looking at them in the mornings, in case the little one is gone. :( But little blackie was very small a few days ago, and he has caught up, so who knows..

Lol! Your little babies will grow too! I cannot believe how fast these are growing, I saw them at a day or two old, about a fifth of the size! :shock: But yeah, Smartie (the mum) isn't quite as big as Ebony (but then she is a big lump :p). That may be because of her nutrition though, I can't find any hay anywhere to feed her over there, so I'm guessing she hasn't been getting any. :? Of course I just gave her some of mine, but I will have to say something when they come back..

White baby for me I think!:D I'm not sure though, I don't know if I will want it if it looks too like Pebble, you know? But I'm guessing they will be lops, dad is a lop, and mum is a half lop. Either lops or helicopters. :)

Michaela wrote:
[align=center]
027copy.jpg
[/align]

Lovely pictures Michaela, I especially love this one.:inlove:She looks so happy and relaxed.:)

The baby pictures are adorable as well! You must be so excited to be getting one!:D

Oh, and in response to your earlier post no, in fact me going to uni seems to be their argument for notgetting another rabbit (more work apparently:grumpy:). Bah. Although I did see the most gorgeous black rexes at Ruby and Millie's old breeder, they looked just like your gorgeous Berri (although a bit bigger;)). Black bunnies really are beauties!!:)

Latest posts

Back