The Carrot Kingdom!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michaela

Reaction score
[align=center]
CarrotKingdomcopy.jpg

So here is my fresh new blog, for my beautiful girlies, Maddie and Ebony. I haven't been as active as I used to be, so for those who don't know them - Ebony was born on 17th March 2006, so she's almost two.

She came to me from acidental breeding (with my neighbours buck who was able to go anywhere) of my mini-rex, Berri , who went to the Bridge in February 07. :tears2: Ebony had a sister, Pebble, who left us suddenly in September 07. :tears2: Ebony has another sister, Smartie, who lives with my neighbour.

This is my Ebby;

022copy.jpg

020copy.jpg

015copy.jpg

006copy.jpg

My other bunny is Madison (Maddie), I got her in March, 2007, and she will be one on 31st January. Maddie is a very very friendly Chinchilla Lionhead bun, she's a single mane.

This is Maddie;

044copy.jpg

071copy.jpg

066copy.jpg

068copy.jpg

[/align]
Michaela & bunnies Madison and Ebony

Yaaay, picture update, finally! LOL :clapping:Your girls are looking beautiful as ever, and little Maddie is all grown up, aww!:adorable:

Is Ebony a full time indoor bun now? Can't wait for more pics, hehe.:biggrin2:

I've always had a soft spot for black rabbits, and Ebony is absolutely gorgeous! (Mind you, Maddie is too(!), but I'm biased towards jet-black bunnies ;))

Beautiful little girls!!! :inlove:

Yaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!:woohooFinally we have new pictures!:biggrin2::p

Look how gorgeous Ebony is, I just love her black shiny fur. And that dewlap is adorable!:pAnd Maddie is certainly growing into a real beauty. She has the cutest little mane I've ever seen!:D

Give them hugs from me Michaela!:bunnieskiss

[align=center]Thanks Crystal!:D Yes, her dewlap is getting big.. will never reach Berri standards though. :p:shock: Since Pebble died she hasn't had the same spark in her :(, so she doesn't run around as much, so she's gettin' fat!:rofl: She's getting older too, but for the first time in ages, yesterday I saw her do some binkies. :)

~~
Thanks Kelly!
:D I have been slacking a bit with pictures haven't I?:baghead Hehe yep Maddie is all grown now, but she's still little compared to Ebony! No, Ebony isn't inside full time, :( my mum still says no, I seriously can't understand why.:( She comes in a lot though. :)

~~

Thanks Angela!
:D Yep they are bonded - they just don't live together!:p I'll get some pictures of them together. But they easily could live together, which is why I'm considering having Maddie be outdoors again when it's warm enough. I don't want to, but I think it would be better for both of them to have the company. :? It's almost 2008! :raspberry:

~~

Thanks Di! I:D love black buns too, my favourite definitely.:nod They are just so hard to get a good picture of! :shock: I'll tell the girlies how cute you think they are! ;)

~~

Thanks Jess!:D Another hint that you've all been waiting too long for pictures, eh!?:p Yeah, they are cute aren't they? Maddie's mane has been filling out a little bit more lately, but she's not lost that unique look she has.:) I'll pass on the hugs, and send some to Millies from me. :hug2:
2008! [/align]
Michaela & bunnies Madison and Ebony

I have an update coming soon everyone. :D

The girls have been great, poor Ebony is still outside. :( Maddie's birthday is coming up soon :), so I'll have a little party for them, hehe. Can't believe my little girl is almost one already! :shock:

Wow Michaela,your girls are absolutely gorgeous...Ebony is absolutely a beauty....she reminds me of my Ebony,only your Ebony has uppity ears,but my Ebony has the same beautiful black shiny fur :)

Gorgeous girls :inlove:

Cheryl

Ya, Michaela, where are some new pictures! I just found your blog and had to leave a note to let you know that it is ADORABLE, love the carrot kingdom lol, that's great. And your buns are so cute I can hardly stand it! Great pictures of them. :biggrin2:

Maddie's mane is just adorable! It's like she has this fancy hairstyle done.. all neat and everything but business in the back!

:p

[align=center]Oops I never saw these comments! Sorry! Thanks for the compliments!:D

I have more pictures uploading to Photobucket now. :)
[/align]

[align=center]Here's the Maddie pictures, I'll put Ebby's up later. :)[/align]
[align=center]
021copy.jpg

[/align][align=center]
010copy.jpg

006copy.jpg

058copy.jpg

042copy.jpg

026copy.jpg

025copy.jpg

024copy.jpg

023copy.jpg

[/align]

Sorry I'm only getting back to this now, I've been sick, :( but thanks for your comments! :)
Yeah I love my rabbit rug, hehe, I also have a matching duvet cover. :baghead

I got them in a catalogue here Amy, I have no idea if you could get it in the USA, lol, here's the links anyway, so you can see them closer up here and here.

Latest posts

Back