Soooska's Six Amigos 2008

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple new pictures of The Dutchess resting.

DSC04788.jpg

DSC04785.jpg

DSC04783.jpg

Enjoy

Susan:)

Here are a couple pictures of "Perfection". IMO

DSC04948.jpg

DSC04947.jpg

And one Chris took while Buttercup was laying on him.

DSC04959.jpg

Enjoy

Thanks Crystal. Here's a few more of Buttercup. I really must get some of the other Babies. Christmas pictures coming soon.

DSC04969.jpg

DSC04971.jpg

DSC04973.jpg

Isn't he just the cutest. I know I'm biased.

Does anyone see a Vega Bum?

DSC04990.jpg

How about a Vega "Cute Little Face"

DSC04992.jpg

DSC04991.jpg

Her and Winston has had a lot of fun with this Oxbow toy.

Aww poor chubby Vega trying to squeeze into that toy! lol

And Buttercup is adorable as always. How is he doing lately, Susan?

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Chris is starting to feel much better, he goes to see the Doctor on Friday about this "Radiation Pill". I'll be going with him as one Doctor said it would be ok for him to stay in the basement for a week, BUT stay away from people and pets. DAH our basement is not finished, we do not have a bathroom down there, and just where is he suppose to sleep, eatetc.

Buttercup is doing great, we monitor his weight quite often to make sure he is not getting the fluid back. Little Winston is just the cutest, still hates to be picked up but if you catch hiim he's not too bad.

All the rest of the babies are good, maybe they need a diet though. Chris keeps telling me Daisy Mae's Bum is getting bigger. Honestly the nerve of him. LOL

Susan
ra_chrismas.gif

Susan, you have the most beautiful babies, and you always take lovely pictures of them.

I always feel a great enjoyment from seeing Winston and Vega, I remember well when they were at Crystals house and special they were.

Are you sure that Buttercup wasn't humping daddies leg? :p :shock:

NZminilops wrote:
I always feel a great enjoyment from seeing Winston and Vega, I remember well when they were at Crystals house and special they were.
Awwww! Thanks for mentioning that, Chelle! How cute, yes!:) And I can attest that Winston is a little turd and Vega is an Angel!:p

Back